***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Soldato
It's a pity the VITA is shown such little love. What's some of the best VITA games available? I've been tempted to pick up Persona 4, is it any good?

Also, how much different / better is Soul Sacrifice Delta to the original?

Most of my games are coming from PS Plus, yet we never actually receive many decent titles.

Soldato
So after getting Persona 4 and playing a good bit. This is awesome! It does take a while to get started, as you spend most of your time just reading as the story unfolds.

When you get to choose your activity a day, things pick up :D I've put in around 4 hours so far and I'm loving this.

Next purchase I think might be Freedom Wars.

Associate
Persona 4 is an amazing game, glad you're enjoying it :)
And you just reminded me about Freedom Wars, bought it at release and played a few hours of it but other things got in the way (this keeps happening to me nearly every time I buy a game :<), defo need to get back into it.

Last edited:
Associate
From what I played it was good, but as said I only played a few hours of it so not enough to judge it yet. Also I think it has an online thing for it, but I had no net access when I played it so never got to try that out. Sorry that I can't really help you out on your question.

Soldato
It's fine, no need to be sorry :).

The game is cheap enough on Amazon., not sure I'll buy until next month though. I remember watching the trailer and thinking it looked like Attack on Titan (an anime series).

Whenever you get chance to sit down and play it through, be sure to pop back and give me an update :D

Soldato
I play my vita from time to time.. I got mine for a good price from tesco when they were selling off the 3g models before the slimmer one got released..

I've used it for mostly ps+ games.

Tearaway and God of war collection were pretty good, wipeout HD is very good.

Recently played un finished swan and have grim fandango to play. I also plated season 1 and 2 vita but boy was the performance of those games dreadful...

Zen pinball is also good on vkta, its got some decent games to be fair. If you find one for a good price they are OK, it gets what I think decent enough vuse during my lunch breaks or when i cant be bothered to play ps4 and want to lounge in bed etc...

Soldato
Tearaway is AMAZING!

Really enjoyed Lumines and Everybody's Golf

Marumasa (spelling) rebirth and Dragons Crown cool too :)

Still an under rated gem of a console.

Haven't been in this thread for a while, really odd how someone had the same analogue stop working issue on the same level on Hotline Miami.....

Back
Top Bottom