***** PlayStation Vita Official Thread *****

Soldato
:/

The only games in there that look vaguely interesting to me is WRC 5, Grim Fandango Broken Sword 5, maaaybe Table Top Racing and Fuuraiki 3. Some of those are already released I bet?

I am still waiting for my Bioshock, Uncharter Portable 2 and Grand Turismo and I have a feeling I'm going to be waiting for a long time :p

Associate
I so like the vita and gets me through my 2 hours daily commute. Its so shameful what sony had done though.how do they expect to sell with no game support, no marketing and so expensive memory cards. Games to play and enjoy are p4g, killzone, soul sacrifice, freedom wars, borderlands (if you can stand the meh framerate), uncharted, gravity rush, wipeout and a bunch more. Looking forward for the resident evil revelations 2 if it ever gets released i hope they dont mess it up

Soldato
I so like the vita and gets me through my 2 hours daily commute. Its so shameful what sony had done though.how do they expect to sell with no game support, no marketing and so expensive memory cards. Games to play and enjoy are p4g, killzone, soul sacrifice, freedom wars, borderlands (if you can stand the meh framerate), uncharted, gravity rush, wipeout and a bunch more. Looking forward for the resident evil revelations 2 if it ever gets released i hope they dont mess it up

Sony have given up on the Vita. Now it's just a PS4 companion device.

Soldato
Has anyone else had an analogue stick stop intermittently responding on their vita?

I am on the last mission on hot line Miami and the rotate keeps sticking until you do some 360 rotations and give it a general wobble about to all axis extremes (no dirty pins please....difficult one to explain lol)

Are they replaceable if its giving up?

Soldato
^^What malachi said - bought mine for uncharted - use it for sod all else cos there bugger all decent titles. No need for a video player or mp3 as phones do all that. Its an utter shame because hardware wise its an ABSOLUTELY AWESOME piece of kit.

Back
Top Bottom