Plusnet Discussion Thread

Soldato
OP
Plusnet Unlimited for ADSL/ADSL2+/FTTC is a step forward ahead and sound very promise but what happen if there is 80% customers average of 150GB usage allowance per month while the rest of bad boys 20% did over 2TB a month - will Plusnet give out a warning letter to bad boys to cut down usage allowance or will be suspension ?

Soldato
OP
You have to cancel your BT order and then order from Plusnet. BT Openreach will not carries the work from BT to Plusnet (I know they work the same under BT) but BT policy is restrict their ruling must contact through their own internet service provide to amend or cancel order before BT Openreach carries out the work at the customer property. Avoid order exspecially over christmas period.

Soldato
OP
It happen to me before with Openreach turned up (both of them at the same time double booking but BT Engineering isn't happy and blamed on two isp's side)

Soldato
OP
18 months contract seem a long time but I do hope plusnet kept their commit to the same traffic management for the next 18 months, but for price increasing in the next 18 months are surely go up sooner or later.

Soldato
OP
And if u leave before 12 months it will be £66 cancellation fee but it will reduce each month by £5.50p on your remaining contract left. That's not bad but I doubt no ones will ever leave plusnet unlimited and a truely value money.

Soldato
OP
Plusnet rep: I am still under contracted with British Telecom until March 2013 for line rental with unlimited calls, so, could I switch over to Plusnet line rental with unlimited calls (will it affect my current broadband service with Plusnet like reset everything ?)

Soldato
OP
When FTTC become available at my exchange next spring 2014, I will plugged onto BT Openreach Modem with my Netgear NGND3700 N600 High Performance wireless router on ethernet. Don't need plusnet router.

Soldato
OP
I know.......I've replaced the rather basic Technicolour router today with a Netgear WNDR3700v4 - much much better.

Yes indeed - Netgear is lots better as I think Plusnet should provided us free netgear as I use my Netgear NGND3700 N600 and it pretty very good wireless and it support ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/Cable/FTTC

Back
Top Bottom