Pokemon GO! (2016)

Soldato
If anyone wants to pick the game up, now is the time. For next 7 days, all xp and stardust is double. Niantic have even confirmed that xp is 4x witch lucky egg on. And they've snuck Ditto in. They appear as Pidgeys, Rattatas, etc, but if you catch them, they *might* change into a Ditto.

Soldato
Ooh nice, wondered why I was getting double XP earlier.

I've been meaning to evolve a load of Pidgeys for days, so glad I didn't get around to it.

Soldato
The tracking system I saw in San Francisco is now available, at least it is in London. Open up the menu in the bottom right corner and you will be shown where the Pokemon is by selecting it.

Soldato
Noticed that as well, but where I live has hardly any pokestops, and all the spawns seemed to have moved closer to them, which seems to have killed the spawn rate near my home.

Working in central London on the other hand it's far more useful :p.

Soldato
New Year Event!

While most trainers are eager to have events that give nothing but an XP boost, other trainers are excited for tomorrows event that is going to come with some amazing rewards for players who love their starter Pokemon. The event that was released for Christmas was a bit of a downer as we only received one incubator for our eggs, though the eggs for generation 2 baby pokemon received a huge boost that allowed trainers to receive them more often.

Tomorrows Event is going to come with a huge boost in starter Pokemon, the starter Pokemon will also have boosts for their evolution, so if you’re eager to get Charmander candy, you’ll be seeing tons of Charmander, Charmeleon and Charizard. The best place to catch these Pokemon will be nearly anywhere though if you want a specific find they’ll be around their Biomes, so if you’re looking for Charizard it’ll be around a Fire biome more often than a Charizard usually is.

http://otakukart.com/animeblog/2016/12/30/regarding-tomorrows-event-new-years/

Associate
If anyone still somewhat cares then gen 2 just got released.

I picked up about six new ones on the way to work (first time I've opened it in a long time), I'm not sure how long it will keep me interested... the new berries don't seem to have a lot of benefit so the game hasn't gained a lot content wise.

Unless I missed something more significant of course. :)

Soldato
For those trying to get the new Eevee evolutions, the nicknames Sakura and Tamao gives you Espeon and Umbreon respectively.

Looks like they plan to add more options for customising your avatar as well.

I was hoping to complete my living EU dex before gen 2 was released as well, all I need is Dragonite, and Smoochum was the last baby I needed too.

Back
Top Bottom