Pokemon GO! (2016)

Associate
I'm still playing this. The buddy system is great. Also they seem to be changing the spawn points more frequently now.

its great for ones I don't see much. just evolved my clefairy as it was a 1k buddy. did 10k with him.

its easier as I would have been out doing the eggs anyway

Associate
I am intrigued by the latest update due to be released today - CPs of pokemons in gyms will be altered to suit your trainer level (to make it easier???), and when boosting your team's gym, you can use a team of 6. Will be interesting to see if that makes it easier/quicker to boost their levels up.

I hope it does make levelling gyms easier. I hate it when go to one owned by my gym that's level 2 and its in a common spot.

that and I like the free 10 coins a day xD

Associate
im just basically using it to hatch eggs. and for my buddy. nothing much appears near me now. only really try and catch when out somewhere like by the sea or places i know have a few half decent one. i dont go out of the way not to get some like i did in the early days of the summer

Soldato
Yeh im level 20 and it's just a grind now, and dont want to keep thrashing my battery.
Unless it gets a lot more interesting a lot quicker, I can't see me playing it in a month or so.

Caporegime
No longer see anyone playing it.
Don't know if it was inevitable or just their execution

For me it was the execution

Some of you guys have perseverence

Associate
Yeh im level 20 and it's just a grind now, and dont want to keep thrashing my battery.
Unless it gets a lot more interesting a lot quicker, I can't see me playing it in a month or so.

my battery goes down not a lot with pokemon go 7% of last 7 days compared to facebooks 19% uninstalled that now though

Soldato
In Winchester, people must still be playing. Gyms changing colours on an almost daily basis, especially anything below 16000p.

My local gyms frequently change as well, probably a lot less people than before but enough still playing to keep taking gyms from each other.

Soldato
http://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/halloween-treats-in-pokemon-go/

Halloween is here, and Pokémon GO has its own treats to give out! Starting October 26 and lasting through November 1, you can receive way more Candies than usual. Every Pokémon you catch will award six Candies—twice the normal amount. The Professor will give you two Candies instead of one for every Pokémon you transfer to him. And your Buddy Pokémon will award Candy four times faster than they usually do. Plus, you'll get twice the Candy you'd normally get when you hatch Eggs. Walk and catch all the Pokémon you can to get your fill of Candy during this special event!

Some spooky Pokémon will also be much more common leading up to Halloween. Be on the lookout for more of the following Pokémon on your trick-or-treat route:

Zubat

Golbat

Gastly

Haunter

Gengar

Drowzee

Hypno

Don't miss this fun chance to catch more Pokémon and collect more Candies in Pokémon GO leading up to a happy Halloween. For more Halloween fun, be sure to visit Pokemon.com/Halloween, where you can download Pokémon pumpkin stencils and share your festive photos using the hashtag #PokemonHalloween.

Have a happy Pokémon Halloween!

Soldato
The candy from hatching is what i am excited about. A good lapras or snorlax hatch and you got enough candies to bring it waaaay up.

I saw they also have found some code linked with future in game quests. Quests seem to focus around pokestops or catches.

Likely a 'catch 3 pidgys today) or Visit this pokestop. Also seems to reference incubators, so could well be giving out certain cash shop consumables as the prize

Soldato
Getting a bit fed up, constantly getting soft banned when trying to battle some gyms as the software freezes and every time something rare appears locally on the tracker I can't find it. Given anything on the tracker can be 200-300m away that's a lot of distance to try and cover.

Back
Top Bottom