Pokemon GO! (2016)

Soldato
Getting a bit fed up, constantly getting soft banned when trying to battle some gyms as the software freezes and every time something rare appears locally on the tracker I can't find it. Given anything on the tracker can be 200-300m away that's a lot of distance to try and cover.

I have found that in areas where I spend a lot of time e.g. work, home, parents' home, I know exactly where the rare/uncommons spawn.

Today - Cubones, Marowaks, Gastlys, and Haunters everywhere today. Candies galore.

Soldato
Loaded up for first time in weeks to have a look. Caught about 10 Cubones a few Marowaks and there are also ghastlys and Haunters everywhere.

Used the extra candy to evolve a few pokemon as well :)

Soldato
The Halloween event has certainly been great for candy etc but this is the only thing that's kept me going this week...I think I may be done!

Currently at 121 Pokemon and I can get to 133 with what I have currently, factoring in walking etc.

What's been most frustrating is the gyms around me are all now at Level 10 roughly and on other teams...not Valor meaning I'm now struggling to get a daily 10/20 coins for free.

Also my last 10k eggs have been nothing short of shocking, several Jynx, Eevee's and Onyx, don't need them, don't want them, such a waste of all those steps. Yeah I know it's luck at the end of the day but nothing more demoralising in this game than hatching a Jynx.

Soldato
Was up to 650 gastly candies earlier, and hatched some beauties, which took me to 117 caught. Otherwise slow progress still, as I don't go out of my way to catch these days. Just making the mosts of trips to meetings/town/lunch.

Did a mass evolution with lucky egg earlier; got 65000xp. got another 40 ready to evolve with my next lucky egg, and when I bring the total to around 60.

Soldato
What's been most frustrating is the gyms around me are all now at Level 10 roughly and on other teams...not Valor meaning I'm now struggling to get a daily 10/20 coins for free.

Also my last 10k eggs have been nothing short of shocking, several Jynx, Eevee's and Onyx, don't need them, don't want them, such a waste of all those steps. Yeah I know it's luck at the end of the day but nothing more demoralising in this game than hatching a Jynx.

Yeah I think gyms are going to get out of reach for most people which is a shame. When I travel into town most of the gyms are sat at level 10. Fortunately where I live the gyms are still changing hands daily and rarely get above level 3-4, though one of the teams is occasionally getting them higher and there don't seem to be many people in my team, so I could be screwed soon.

I feel your pain on the eggs, though personally I've been more annoyed at not getting any 10k eggs, I've hatched lots more than usual this week but haven't had a single 10k.

Overall I've been pretty happy with Halloween though, I've managed to evolve quite a few I didn't previously have.

Love it! :D

Soldato
I got a Ditto
IMG_2193.png

It was disguised as a ratata.

Soldato
Out at the cinema with my daughter on the weekend and this popped up!

Exactly the same happened to me, sat waiting out the trailers and thought I would just check in on pokemon go. Logged in and the game spawned me about 100 meters over the road from the cinema and a Porygon spawned, spammed it before I got relocated and luckily it was only around 300cp. Berry/Ultra ball great throw and it was in the bag. Level 28 and only ever seen 2 in the nearby list and never had one spawn.

Associate
I'm surprised to see no mention of the cp changes in this game...

Although I haven't officially seen anything mentioned, many of my pokemon have gone up in cp overnight on Monday and some of them down slightly too. :confused:

Soldato
I've not been on this for a while now. I'll only pop on if I remember whilst I'm walking somewhere now. I don't open it up every time I go out any more.

Soldato
I'm surprised to see no mention of the cp changes in this game...

Although I haven't officially seen anything mentioned, many of my pokemon have gone up in cp overnight on Monday and some of them down slightly too. :confused:

http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/cp_update/

We have made adjustments to the CP (Combat Power) of various Pokémon. Some Pokémon, such as Alakazam, Rhydon, and Gengar will have their CP increased. Others will have their CP lowered. These changes will allow a more balanced and competitive battling and training experience in Gyms. We will continue to adjust the CP going forward to improve the game balance when necessary.

Honestly my interest in this game has pretty much dropped, only load it up just to complete the dex which I'm not very far off from. Guess I'll need to start catching random pokemon again though seeing as Ditto is out :p.

Soldato
http://pokemongolive.com/en/post/cp_update/

Honestly my interest in this game has pretty much dropped, only load it up just to complete the dex which I'm not very far off from. Guess I'll need to start catching random pokemon again though seeing as Ditto is out :p.

Wow. Just checked the CPs of my Pokemon. I now have a 1500 Jolteon, 1400 Gengar, 1400 Kingler... and various others which have shot up!

Back
Top Bottom