Police hunt suspect after wife and two daughters of BBC commentator killed

Soldato
I think if you are the parent, you should be allowed to request a DBS on your children's partners.
Safety of not just your own daughter, but yourself and family too.

You practically can, there’s Sarah’s Law and Clairs Law.

Won’t show up shoplifting or anything irrelevant, but it will show up even non convictions, just accusations, from other women.

It’s very very difficult to secure a domestic abuse conviction, especially with the state of police and courts now, but if someone’s got a non molestation or restraining on them, it’s a pretty big hint they are a wrongun, and they will show up.

Caporegime
Apparently his brother is inside for driving down a guy on a moped and beating him to death because he threw a bottle at his car... lol
Quality family...

Six years ago, Clifford’s older brother, Bradley, was convicted of murder after a trial at the Old Bailey.

Bradley Clifford, a plumber, was 23 when he chased and deliberately mowed down Soban Khan, 18, and Jahshua Francis, 19, on their moped after they struck his prized Ford Mustang car with a bottle.

Both teenagers were flung from the moped by the impact, and Clifford beat Mr Khan as he lay on the ground fatally injured.

The incident followed a row outside a bar in Enfield in which Clifford’s car received superficial damage. He flew into a rage and pursued the pair through the area in a 20-minute high speed chase before crashing into the moped.

Last edited:
Soldato
Unfortunately life in this country is sometimes only 20-25 years i think? He should serve the remainder of his life in Prison without a chance of parole or being released. I wouldn't expect anything less for such a crime, it's absolutely disgusting.

Soldato
Unfortunately life in this country is sometimes only 20-25 years i think? He should serve the remainder of his life in Prison without a chance of parole or being released. I wouldn't expect anything less for such a crime, it's absolutely disgusting.

He's been caught alive according to reports now.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get a whole life sentence.

Soldato
He's been caught alive according to reports now.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get a whole life sentence.

if he doesn't there would be an absolute uproar from society! It would literally say you can get away with murder, serve a term and still be released and enjoy the remainder of your life.

Soldato
if he doesn't there would be an absolute uproar from society! It would literally say you can get away with murder, serve a term and still be released and enjoy the remainder of your life.
Happens all the time unfortunately. Hopefully he'll never get out for this though.

Soldato
'Home Secretary Yvette Cooper will "swiftly consider" whether a further tightening of controls on crossbows should be introduced, the Home Office has announced.

A spokesperson said Ms Cooper was being kept updated by police following the "appalling incident" in Bushey.

"We keep legislation under constant review and a call for evidence was launched earlier this year to look at whether further controls on crossbows should be introduced," they said.

"The Home Secretary will swiftly consider the findings to see if laws need to be tightened further."

Police said earlier that the deaths of the three women was believed to have involved a crossbow, but that "other weapons" may also have been used...'

Back
Top Bottom