• Yes - 38mm non cellular

Votes: 8 4.6%
  • Yes - 42mm non cellular

Votes: 49 28.0%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 71 40.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Yeah. If you read my first posts when i got it i complained something rotten about a lot of the things i didn't like but whilst i initially wanted a fitness/activity watch and the Garmin is better for that, i've loved the extra functionality that the Apple Watch offers.

Being able to go for a run without your phone
Being able to narrate a text message (great for in the car/when running as don't have to mess about finding your phone/looking at the screen)
Being able to check emails quickly etc

Man of Honour
Is it still 14 day return policy on these? I want to buy one for my mrs but want to get the timing right so if she doesn't like it after a few days she can return it, but I don't miss the boat on getting on in time for Christmas.

Man of Honour
Cheers, never thought of that and I'm a Prime customer. They let me return a £1000 QNAP NAS two years after I ordered it as it failed and they didn't really question it.

Soldato
So I'm after an Apple Watch - Is there any point in waiting until Black Friday to get one? Or do you have to buy direct from Apple?

Soldato
Get hold of an app called Healthview it will show your steps or distance via a complication on any of the watch screens.

It works really well ;)

Cheers all

I downloaded Health View and it seems decent. However i've noticed the complication doesn't always update. I have to click on it to open the app, which then isn't always updated. I think click into the Steps section and it all updates itself.

Does it do this with you?

Permabanned
Anyone using their series 3 for sleep tracking? I usually take mine off at night to charge but it’s still usually has 80% left. I could sleep with it on and just charge it while in the shower each day.

Any app recommendations?

Associate
I downloaded Health View and it seems decent. However i've noticed the complication doesn't always update. I have to click on it to open the app, which then isn't always updated. I think click into the Steps section and it all updates itself.

Does it do this with you?

Just leave healthview open in the dock on the watch and it should keep your steps etc all up to date.

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom