Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Corbyn coming across VERY well in the channel 4 programme currently.

Putting corporation tax up to 26% will be a disaster at the time we will be trying to lure companies to the UK post-BREXIT.

e2a. I can't believe May has blown such a massive lead, I think she's shown massive arrogance and the 'dementia tax' could be her downfall ...

Soldato
Our Monster Raving Loony Party candidate seems to be more grounded, approachable and aware of issues in our area that needs to be taken national than any other candidate on our voting form. Even though no one likes our "just a nurse from Liverpool" Cons candidate she will still get in with a majority because even a **** painted blue would get more votes than anyone else. The other candidates don't seem to be campaigning or making themselves known.

Man of Honour
OP
Corbyn did very well there, and I'm not surprised. Even the questions on his expected weaknesses are getting knocked straight back with confidence. I'm really interested to see if this is repeated when grilled by Paxman, and then the contrast of Theresa May afterwards.

Caporegime
The poll as it stands (as of this post) :eek:
I know it's a small sample but I'm still taken by surprise.

I suspect that a higher portion of labour voters spend more time on here... whereas the Tory voters probably pop into the thread and vote - currently 23% for tory but I guess this will increase to 30%+ over the next day or so

Soldato
Corbyn did very well there, and I'm not surprised. Even the questions on his expected weaknesses are getting knocked straight back with confidence. I'm really interested to see if this is repeated when grilled by Paxman, and then the contrast of Theresa May afterwards.
Considering the Tory press like to portray him as a bumbling idiot, I certainly didn't get that impression there!

Permabanned
I think he carried himself very well, he was coherent and amicable, straight talking, wasn't trying to be forceful with his views.

as a person whos voting labour... I think he could have answered them better. A lot of the questions he didnt really answer. That said, they were some pretty tough questions regarding character... he could have done worse.

I hope mays questions are just as tough.

Permabanned
Wow that Paxman is an *******...

He moans at Corbyn for renewing a nuclear deterrant... even if hes against it...
If Hh doesnt renew... he gets moaned at for not making us safe... if he does... its morally wrong...

However... May renews... no problem

Caporegime
Paxman really just is just a bore.

He was alright on newsnight when he could just tear a random MP apart for 15 minutes.

But this is just silly.

Should be a laugh with TM though.

Soldato
If we had PR in this country, I would vote Lib Dems. However, I live in a Labour/Conservative marginal constituency and I don't want to help the Tories wreck the NHS and our schools any further. Thankfully, my incumbent Labour MP is wonderful so I'm happy to vote for her at a personal level.

Soldato
I usually find paxman quite entertaining but he's just interrupting and not listening to what is being said.

Pretty good answer saying that a party as a whole wrote the manifesto and not just the leader. What's the problem with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom