Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually find paxman quite entertaining but he's just interrupting and not listening to what is being said.

Pretty good answer saying that a party as a whole wrote the manifesto and not just the leader. What's the problem with that.

Wants a country where the two parties are run by monolithic personalities (dictators) so he can grill them personally, he cant grill a party.

Jeremy Corbyn isn't John McDonnell for Christ sake Paxman.

Getting rid of the Monarchy ... Which intern sat in the back room thinking of these questions last night.

Corbyn dodging every question with a story about some irrelevance.

He'll commit to nuclear weapons but never press the button, his chancellor wants to slash security services but then invest in the police.

I can't believe people seem to be lapping this nonsense up.

Jesus, Paxman is just embarrassing. This seemed like a pretty classy programme until he started kicking off. I find his attitude and "technique" quite unprofessional and immature.

He'll commit to nuclear weapons but never press the button, his chancellor wants to slash security services but then invest in the police.

Did you hear his response on that question earlier?

*I'm not a labour supporter.

Personal belief is different to what one has to dutifully carry out on behalf of 65 million people, something that is clearly lost on May and her GCHQ buddies.

If TM gets this from Paxman it'll be a laugh.

I don't get what people don't understand about the demand of immigration and managing it in the future. It's very bizarre.

Paxman's coming across as a petulant oaf.

Wants a figure from Corbyn how much he's going to pay the EU to get a deal ... it's a negotiation ... it hasn't taken place yet.

I missed the first interview, I take it the earlier one was the good cop and this is the bad cop trying to get under their skin / get a reaction?

Still relatively undecided, but looking like I will vote Lib Dem. Dislike May and her policies, so would probably vote Labour, but would be a wasted vote in my constituency, which is normal safe Conservative, but seeing a lot of signs/banners for Lib Dem, so may possibly be closer this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom