Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
So much cringe!!!
Nobody is enhancing their reputations here, I'm afraid :/

May looks bad for not attending, but they probably shouldn't have sent anyone, tbh, rather than sending Rudd. If they'd sent nobody, they could have argued that the event was a waste of time (it seems to me this is largely correct, given that all they're doing is shouting over each other).

But by sending somebody in place of May, it looks like they take it seriously, but May is not up to the job of defending herself. Poor.

Soldato
Labour, and Corbyn's, issues around anti-semitism have been well documented. The fact that you're claiming to be ignorant of this means either that a) you don't really follow politics or b) you don't see racism towards Jews as a problem.

' you dont agree with me so your racist or stupid'

please.

So many rag mags posing as newspapers these days blow anything out of proportion and condemn anyone associated with anything that could be considered ill if it suits their game. I am no labour fan but cheap pot shots are how schoolyard popularity contests are won and id rather they are not brought into politics.

What has Corbyn personally done to make you think he is racist?

Either say it how it is or accept that its just internet smack talk in a long thread made up of similar crap.

Suspended
Nobody is enhancing their reputations here, I'm afraid :/

May looks bad for not attending, but they probably shouldn't have sent anyone, tbh, rather than sending Rudd. If they'd sent nobody, they could have argued that the event was a waste of time (it seems to me this is largely correct, given that all they're doing is shouting over each other).

But by sending somebody in place of May, it looks like they take it seriously, but May is not up to the job of defending herself. Poor.
Should have sent Moggy. He's a very quick and skilled debator.

Soldato
Corbyn is coming into his own just as Amber 'can't string a sentence together' Rudd comes to the fore. The anti-Corbyn rhetoric is truly threadbare. This is going to hurt tories more.

Associate
Nuttall saying we have to call it what it is - Islamic extremism and Farron, Corbyn and the dopey Green woman shaking their heads tells you a lot.
When you have people like them who flatly refuse to admit the facts because of p.c. we deserve everything we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom