Poll: Poll: UK General Election 2017 - Mk II

Who will you vote for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not feasable because the government make it harder and harder to build affordable houses. They force land prices up by allowing people to purchase homes which they cant afford when they already have homes, so they can rent them out to people who need homes and dont have a house. We have the land and we have the people to build. Immigration is not the tipping point of the issue.

_80219041_uk_house_building_624v2.gif

That doesn't take into account when we joined free movement.

You honestly think this hasn't played a part.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moder...ingdom#/media/File:UK_Migration_from_1970.svg

UKIP are back to being a fringe party who will soon be relegated to history without Farrage I see. Nuttal looks like a car insurance salesman.

Does it sound bad if I say that I miss David Cameron...
Yes :p

He created this Brexit problem/mess, and then walked away and washed his hands of it afterwards, like a spoilt child having a tantrum.

If the **** really hits the fan he'll probably up sticks and move abroad :p But then he probably has enough money and privilege to ride out any destruction of our economy, which under the Tories will hit the poor hardest anyhow.

Have to say the more I see if corbyn the more i think he is a great leader. I began last month with my vote for Lib dems to remain in the EU. I would be completely happy leaving the EU under Corbyn as he would at least look out for everyone.

Rudd can't wait for this to be over. She screwed up hugely with the arms sales. And now, all she has are personal attacks on Corbyn, I think that will be their way forward for the next week.
Some poor questions though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom