Polo 9N AWY 'check engine' light on

Associate
I would advise the same, get shot and get something nicer, i got 2K in part ex on mine, paid 3k to buy it in the first place and ran it for a year, about £500 in repairs during that time, traded in against a 2010 Honda civic SI with 16k on the clock which has never given me any problems other than consumables (brake pads)

Caporegime
OP
Paid £1400, ran it for 18 months, spent £670 on repairs in the 18 months, crashed it, spent £500 on repairs for crash damage, and as it stands currently the market value is probably only £1000. Trade in, what, £400?

I'm gonna patch it up on the cheap, then in the new year, I'll spray the white wing and the bumper so it is all the same colour, and sell it.

I would get shot now, but if I do it now, I'd end up with another slow old car which might need work doing to it... If I can hold on just a little longer, I can get rid of it AND get the upgrade I've been longing for, at the same time... Maybe a white non-striped post-facelift Fiesta ST with the full leather interior and climate... Mmmmm... :)

Caporegime
OP
Nothing nice about a boggo 2002 Polo interior either. As long as it isn't a downgrade I'm happy. :)

I admit that I'd rather have a Polo GTI but the 6N2's are unreliable and the 9N3's are expensive.

Back
Top Bottom