Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

That 635

ooh.gif

Followed this guy off the motorway this evening. Not sure about compromising rear visibility and the potential for something to go flying out on the motorway, but kudos for maximising hauling efficiency :p

rps20160710_210232_383.jpg

This caught my eye after collecting my car for some warranty work at the weekend. :cool::D

The colour is Blu Corsa and its a £7000 option.

IMG_0312_zpsfggkf7sa.jpg

Drove this Mustang from Orlando to Daytona today (and back again). Nice 100 mile round trip. Was tempted by a Corvette but it was twice the price :o
IMG_1303.jpg

/Edit - just to be clear, it was rented! :)

Last edited:
Couple of things I saw on the way to Romford at the weekend;

How do I join?!?!?!

toSeAjm.jpg

Apologies for the mashed potato but it's a brand new M6;

FZASTjQl.jpg

And then there was this rather striking Hummer

BH2q9hBl.jpg

One of these passed me today :o Not sure if the livery was the exact same but it was white/blue with quad exhausts. Convoying with an orange Focus ST doing 70+ on a 50mph dual carriageway. Can only hope one of the many hidden rozzers with speed guns caught them but unlikely in the rain...
spUWzWE.jpg

How much they charge for a day of a Mustang?

Spotted a Lamborghini Countach and it was quieter then a milk float, looked brand new

I was initially quoted $140 for the day, but once all charges had been added inc. insurance, sat nav, additional driver etc. I actually paid $211.
The Corvette was $295 before additional charges. Looked awesome though. Still in Orlando with a free day on Thursday and I'm well tempted!! :)

I was initially quoted $140 for the day, but once all charges had been added inc. insurance, sat nav, additional driver etc. I actually paid $211.

That is absolutely insane - when I've hired a Mustang it's been approximately 30 quid a day. $211?!?£!

I had one for 2 weeks once for 400 quid!

Back
Top Bottom