Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
It's definitley worth it buddy. The event is organised via the Queen's Square Breakfast Facebook page normally.

There are also post breakfast club "drive outs" afterwards during the summer too. The last couple were really good, driving through the Mendips and Cheddar Gorge in the sunshine with supercars was great fun.

Yeah, one of my friends goes almost every time, I just miss it due to having other things on usually but do need to get to one. Was chatting to a friend in Tetbury on Sat after picking up some parts off him and he said there was a big convoy going up there after Queen Square for a mid day show. Missed both due to working on the car, busy in August, may make Sept.

If you like variety breakfast shows I suggest you pop down to Haynes on the first Sunday of the month, huge array of cars there too and a good breakfast to go with.

http://www.haynesmotormuseum.com/events/2531-9700/haynes-breakfast-club.php

Again, often miss this due to being busy but it's always excellent when I do get to go. :)

Soldato
[TW]Fox;29773387 said:
That is absolutely insane - when I've hired a Mustang it's been approximately 30 quid a day. $211?!?£!

I had one for 2 weeks once for 400 quid!

Gutted then! :o:eek:

IMG_1417.png

Soldato
Juke has the excuse of being offroad ? or at least resembling a character from transformers, some 10yr kid out there thinks thats awesome
usa has the highest fees/taxes in the world Ive read a few times. Ireland just registered GDP growth of 30% from all the USA companies registering their HQ there apparently
I still remember the thread from the person who rented a Dodge Viper for the day out in Vegas, was it 500 cant remember. Which company is that btw Fox, something obscure?

Soldato
Orlando Disney car care. There's your problem, everything to do with Disney is insanely priced.

Me and my wife got a mustange a few years ago for 20 days and i think it cost less than that with virgin fly and drive, of course we were meant to get a normal car but use of the honeymoon phase got us an upgrade:D.

Soldato
Pretty sure my old 05 plate one didn't have the leaper logo on the back either :) That looks like a poverty spec 2L that doesn't even have the 4 wheel drive.

The leaper logos have been tacked on, one in each direction!

There were no diesels with AWD. I was behind a diesel saloon yesterday with an R logo on it too, seems to be a common mod.

Interesting, there was never an R but there was a prototype, the same 3.0 V6 as you can get with the X type but with a supercharger bolted to the top of it.

Back
Top Bottom