Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Soldato
it was suppose to be a modern 1950's hot rod pick up thing. if you look at it for a really really long time, its starts to look ok............

I'm pretty sure they did a convertible one as well :p

Soldato
it was suppose to be a modern 1950's hot rod pick up thing. if you look at it for a really really long time, its starts to look ok............

I'm pretty sure they did a convertible one as well :p

As I drove past you could see that the roof appeared to come off, targa style.

The interior is ridiculously small too for such a big car.

Caporegime
Didn't have my phone on me but just saw a lovely Scirocco 2.0TDI 'GTS' with viper stripes and a massive rear window decal of a 0 to 8000rpm tacho.

Why :confused:

Soldato
Yeah but if black hits white and pushes it into the wall then the wrong side of white is damaged?

They can't hit each other where they're damaged if they're both driving on the right side of the road surely?

Soldato
Yeah but if black hits white and pushes it into the wall then the wrong side of white is damaged?

They can't hit each other where they're damaged if they're both driving on the right side of the road surely?

I imagine the damage on the Focus was caused by the other car, it probably took very little force to bring down the wall.

Caporegime

white going round the roundabout, black pulls out infront would explain the damage. Not the location though

Back
Top Bottom