Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Caporegime
sNC9hvw.jpg

Snapped this AC Scnhitzner 840 from the dashcam on my truck yesterday, it sounded wonderful as it passed me, Aston esque if anything! - glorious! - a lovely deep V8 sound, thankfully I pulled my Scania up behind it prior to joining the M20.....

Last edited:
Man of Honour
rps20180223_205641_764.jpg

Derp.

Caporegime
Standard taxi driver parking.

I really hope someone stuck the M5 badge on it as a joke...

You reminded me to find this though, a pic I took at Santa Pod 2017 and lost until recently... Should annoy some people. :D

uYeMYSw.jpg

Also found this which I'm not sure if I posted before... Not a "daily encounter" in the usual sense, but shows just how "mini" a newer Mini actually is...

1tcUeDR.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
New one felt meh to me as a passenger, not much room for me altho i am quite tall and fat and nothing particularly special inside and outside
Rather have a new fiesta or polo
+1 reverse tardis like the old shape Q7

Last edited:
Soldato
On the motorway today seen a diesel 3 series presuming it was a 330/335d as it was proper shifting and had twin exhausts but he was driving like an absolute tool tailgating and undertaking etc but i have never seen so much thick black smog coming out of a car in my life :eek: no exaggeration everytime he touched the accelerator it was chugging thick clouds into the air that were lingering and the whole rear end was black like it had been down a coal mine. It was a white car aswell which made it appear far worse.
What the hell has been done to that to chuck such thick clouds of black smog out? Im sure it was only been about 6 years old aswell so couldn’t have been knackered and should have decent emissions in place even if remapped with being newish

Man of Honour
Probably remapped and then thrashed to its balls until stuff started to go kaput.

I was behind a new 4 series today, it was nice and blue, marina blue they call it iirc? It had the full competition package, but was only a 430d or something like that, only two exhaust tips on one side. The guy was flooring it everywhere. I did notice it had the M4/M3 wing mirrors. It's a sad sight to see, M car specific items filtering into the options list for lower models...

Back
Top Bottom