Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

mjt

mjt

Soldato
That blue one looks almost Matt across the bonnet. Also what's with the ugly green?
Crappy iPhone in an underground car park unfortunately.
The green is lovely! The RS4 is Sonoma Green. The SQ5 is Gotland Green I believe; much muddier.

Last edited:
Soldato
Encountered myself on BBC2

CFDC7-AD6-B7-C8-469-A-AA11-9-D4-D4-F2-A410-B.jpg

I enjoy a good road trip myself, but this guy has taken it to the next level - British Columbia, Canada to Zacatecas, Mexico on a bike :o

FE818910-1-E91-4-D11-A7-BA-0-AA3981856-E7.jpg

Associate
That just makes me sad. You'd think with the rising prices of these things it would be worth finding somewhere nice and dry to store it rather than parking it in some trees.

Soldato
That just makes me sad. You'd think with the rising prices of these things it would be worth finding somewhere nice and dry to store it rather than parking it in some trees.
Doesn't make much sense, can only wonder what the circumstances are. Can see it there on streetview in 2011 in far better condition , hasn't moved since. 3000gt next to it, checked the reg and its SORN. Last MOT'd in 2007.

Soldato
It looks to be an import, for starters, so immediately worth less – and it's probably a naturally aspirated automatic variant as well. In any case, back then, it wouldn't have been worth a great deal.

A failure takes it off the road for a bit, it sits for a few years and quickly passes the point of economical repair – and that's all she wrote...

Soldato
Had a go in this Vantage last week when a mate popped over - struggled with pictures on the dark! Really nice bit of kit and personally like the way the styling has moved forward, interior having Mercedes parts (aswell as that V8) is no bad thing.

QBIdt4s.jpg
W3Azhmh.jpg
WXTeFcg.jpg
2NAOyd5.jpg

Permabanned
Had a go in this Vantage last week when a mate popped over - struggled with pictures on the dark! Really nice bit of kit and personally like the way the styling has moved forward, interior having Mercedes parts (aswell as that V8) is no bad thing.

QBIdt4s.jpg
W3Azhmh.jpg
WXTeFcg.jpg
2NAOyd5.jpg

Is why I got one... really impressed me.

Got to test drive it around Brands Hatch GP circuit and put my order in the same day.

Saw it today, looking forward to collecting.

It's not just styling... the way they have improved the playfulness of the chassis, while keeping it a refined daily... then that incredible noise with the even the std exhaust, let alone the quad-exit... they've made a great car.

Soldato
I like the bonnet vents lol. It kind of screams I want a proper Aston but all I can afford is this. After some googling it looks as though they might be standard or at least an optional extra.

Edit, looks like that it rarer than some of the supervises here, only 150 sold in the UK.

Soldato
I've only ever seen one of those. Aston basically threw it together for tax reasons, car makers pay tax depending on how "eco" their cars are.

I think you could only buy one if you owned an Aston at the same time. But you'd have to be nuts to pay Aston prices for a Toyota IQ.

I'd have this one though lol:

I bet it's scary as hell to drive. It could spin in to a tree at any moment.

Last edited:
Associate
Spotted down the road from me on the way back from shopping, first Tesla i've seen in the flesh!

EVvMO8s.jpg
Loving the tree cables.

W3Azhmh.jpg

Aston going for the Mercedes Benz Tesco Hudl stuck to the dashboard look.

Back
Top Bottom