Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Raising the bar slightly, a turquoise CCXR:

CCXR.jpg

and an absolutely stunning Zonda:

Zonda.jpg

IMG]http://zzhuig.blu.livefilestore.com/y1pMLKbS2VAbk-kQgPcPqRgxFPQxLhIm5i6_DW06IHFh_qE7mffj3fejkaLrpVVOzRcvkWig6PbiZKZNiViQg0xxH7dROP1beEZ/DSC_3373.jpg?psid=1[/IMG]

Picture of a Saab 9-3 diesel

You'll need to explain this one to us I think, why is a Saab 9-3 diesel worthy of Daily Encounters :confused:

It's amazing that on the same page as somebody posting 1 of only 5 Zonda's in the entire world, you decide what we need to see is... a 1.9 litre diesel powered Saab. Yay.

Last edited:
[TW]Fox;17018673 said:
You'll need to explain this one to us I think, why is a Saab 9-3 diesel worthy of Daily Encounters :confused:

:D

I think that maybe it was the registration plate GYE being "LOL CONVERTIBLE HOMOSEXUAL". Rather than just convertible diesel Vauxhall = fail. :p

I was going to post asking why the Saab but held back because I was probably missing something obvious. If it's the black tape then IMO it doesn't warrant a daily encounter I'm afraid :/

Pulling out of the pub car park at lunch time and was like " wonder if that guy in the bentley in front's name was Russ...
Number plate started RU55

Totally didn't notice that the following letters were ELL as well :eek: :eek:
Bet that cost as much as the car!
Sadly no pics as I had a steering wheel in my hand

really wish i'd had my phone with me at the time.

Brand new 10 plate on the back of a low loader. Was that new it still had the coloured markings on the tyres.

With the front kerbside wheel flapping about in the wind almost. DOH!

Back
Top Bottom