Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

For the plate :p

pwned.jpg

on the hogs back Saturday :) (McLaren MP4-12C fyi)
That was the same one I saw a couple of weeks back - being a mile away from the McLaren factory has its benefits.

Interestingly, a friend of mines neighbour works for McLaren and brought home a black prototype MP4-12c the other day, but the central locking wouldn't let him back in.

His tool of choice for re-entry? A wooden spoon :D

Yikes

Zonda Cinque no less. One of only 5 in the world. Basically a road going Zonda R that now holds the nurburgring lap record.

Was it on arabic plates ? ive seen that one papped outside the dorchester on pistonheads.

Yeah was on Dubai plates, number 5 of 5. It's actually a roadster but maybe difficult to tell from the photo. The attention to detail is stunning.

I also saw the Murci SV in turquoise, pink, purple and orange along with a purple Merc SLS. The cars round there are awesome this time of year.

I witnessed some terrible parking today in the Asda Carpark, I understand people parking like this when they've got a supercar to protect, but not a 3 door, R-Reg Toyota Rav4 with a paint job that looks like it's been done by Stevie Wonder

38670_1574901052395_1231641572_1619094_976807_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom