Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

Is that taken at Lakeside?
Yeah! I could never have guessed that. Do you work there or something?

Edit: Oh you must see it a lot seeing as it's practically right outside your doorstep lol...

(Quick! remove the pic from the quote!)

Last edited:
Yikes

Zonda Cinque no less. One of only 5 in the world. Basically a road going Zonda R that now holds the nurburgring lap record.

Was it on arabic plates ? ive seen that one papped outside the dorchester on pistonheads.

It mostly probably will be the same one. It is from the UAE I think.

I thought the Zonda R that broke the 'Ring record is road legal anyway? Hence why the record is only for production cars.

I think the Cinque is a special edition for those who want exclusivity :p

400bhp, 400lb/ft replica from a company called dialynx

99% sure this came past on my way back from Milton Keynes on saturday.....either that or someone else has an identical one!

You dont quite realise quite how wide those things are until you seen on in real life lol

when did you take the piccie mate?

It mostly probably will be the same one. It is from the UAE I think.

I thought the Zonda R that broke the 'Ring record is road legal anyway? Hence why the record is only for production cars.

I think the Cinque is a special edition for those who want exclusivity :p

According to this then nope, the R isn't road legal, which was how I understood it too.

Probably bought out the clamping company in response.

If they've damaged the alloys, which is entirely possible as I can't see that clamp being an easy fit, it would completely negate any benefit and probably see them paying out a hefty fine for the damages. That's if the owner can be bothered persuing it, chances are he has better things to do like spend his millions :p

Even worse, which a member of PH spotted, the CCX is definitely LHD and the Lambo may be aswell, there's a chance the owners don't even see it and try and drive off.

Last edited:
photo-6.jpg

on the hogs back Saturday :) (McLaren MP4-12C fyi)

Last edited:
Or the owners put them there as a precaution??

Unlikely. You can see Harrods in the background, no ones going to be stealing his car there. Plus that's pretty much where all the arabs are hanging out, there's a cafe there which they spend most of there day in and leave all there cars parked all around there.

I see too many of these..

20100723151742.jpg

20100718132422.jpg

First and only one I've seen..

20100616135351.jpg

And for lols..

They actually do know each other, the one bought the 03 plate one after enjoying a ride in the one next to it.. didn't ask if they were bought new or not though..

20100628141437.jpg

Fail:

20100527181242.jpg

Back
Top Bottom