Post Your Daily Encounter Pics Here

renaultpb.jpg

Had to smile when i seen this tonight, its very rarely i see net related things on the road. :D

Last edited:
That ain't massive, I should have taken a picture of one of the 'duelies' you get over here in Canada, there are plenty around. If you aren't familiar with the term it's just a pickup with dual rear wheels, but a quad cab one with a full length flat-bed really is massive, dwarfs an Escalade or Navigator. I don't think I'll really have the chance though now, not really going anywhere else before I come home Friday.

Last edited:
That ain't massive, I should have taken a picture of one of the 'duelies' you get over here in Canada, there are plenty around. If you aren't familiar with the term it's just a pickup with dual rear wheels, but a quad cab one with a full length flat-bed really is massive, dwarfs an Escalade or Navigator. I don't think I'll really have the chance though now, not really going anywhere else before I come home Friday.

Well for UK roads its pretty big :p

Hah, why is it I only ever see chavs in Puntos when I'm there?

I might come to the meet still, I'm reliant on the planning and organisational skills of a woman at the moment

Back
Top Bottom