Post your speed test

V9dlzh9.jpg.png

5086296654.png

I wish it was just a little bit faster (around 6.5mbps) so I could watch twitch in source and youtube at 1080p. But I am thankful for what I have cause I know it could and probably should be a whole lot worse.
He87s21.png

Last edited:

Fairly happy with mine. I got lucky, my area had a re-seg just before I jumped on it. Was pretty torrid up here before that :) Not had the upgrade yet it seems, on the 100MB package (so a little way off that but we're just into peak time).

5098813223.png

BT have finally sorted out my speed issue, I ordered the Infinity 4 package for 300Mbps however since activation it would not go above 200Mbps (not that isn't fast enough but I'm paying for 300!). Looks like it was an issue at the exchange. Happy days :)

Still unsure why the ISP says 'BT Global Services Spain'

5098813223.png

BT have finally sorted out my speed issue, I ordered the Infinity 4 package for 300Mbps however since activation it would not go above 200Mbps (not that isn't fast enough but I'm paying for 300!). Looks like it was an issue at the exchange. Happy days :)

Still unsure why the ISP says 'BT Global Services Spain'

How did you go about getting this sorted? We're having a similar experience, rarely getting over 200Mbps.
They've been to the property and said its something in my home network (it's not... have tried with the bt hub and my own router)

Only paying for 40/20, seems like Plusnet have decided to give me a free boost.

I was the same. It dropped to 22 for a few days from 37. I range and they said my account was in the process of moving to their own network and could be complete in a day or two.

The day arrived and the speed went from 22 to now 67 and I still pay for 40.

Back
Top Bottom