Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Soldato
I just feel sorry for MrsSeakitchen who's marrying me in a little over a month.
Poor, poor dear girl.

She put's up with me making our own beer. We make brew in a bag all grain together. Shes even made several beer kits herself. And a wine kit (don't ask about the wine kit)
I'm not sure which of us is the worse influence over the other.

Ever heard the sayin love conquers all? huh well that answers that hehe :D:D:D:D

Caporegime
OP
Come on people, 17 (not including myself) out of 28 have replied to the competition email address, we can't start anything till everyone has. Still aiming for Saturday 4th August as the start but it all swings on those still to email.

Caporegime
OP
Bump:
Could the following person please vote on countries of choice A - C. Check page 1 for present standings.

1. ots3go

Could everybody that has the competition email address please email a confirmation of who they are and remember to stick to that account thanks.

Cheers folks it's just to get everything set up :)

So far we have....

1. aceface57
  2. Going_to_Cali
  3. Belmit
  4. pieplough
  5. Kanifee
  6. seabiscuit
  7. Mrs_Seakitchen
  8. Kilkus
  9. Spuj1988
  10. Judgeneo
  11. GhostlyPea
  12. p1RATE
  13. Ahleckz (had to laugh it was in the Junk folder)
  14. pingwing
  15. manveruppd
  16. Mike306
  17. PapaLazaru
  18. CANNONBALL
  19. Clov!s
  20. silent
  21. Gilly
  22. ots3go

Sooner this ^ is filled the sooner we start :)

Think of the shame of being last name down... :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I'll probably email you a picture this weekend for A Jester. I'm going to be in Barcelona next Saturday. I'm reckoning that it'll be America.

I trust for sake of consistency, America = USA?

I just wanted to brag that I'm going to Barcelona. ;)

Associate
Saturday the 4TH?!? Oh, bum, that's my Stag do.
Still, I suppose I may have half a glass of the drink you fine folks call beeer, on that evening. To see what it tastes of, of course.

Caporegime
OP
I'll probably email you a picture this weekend for A Jester. I'm going to be in Barcelona next Saturday. I'm reckoning that it'll be America.

I trust for sake of consistency, America = USA?

I just wanted to brag that I'm going to Barcelona. ;)

Saturday the 4TH?!? Oh, bum, that's my Stag do.
Still, I suppose I may have half a glass of the drink you fine folks call beeer, on that evening. To see what it tastes of, of course.

Just to keep everybody right... IF.... we start. I'm trying for the 4th August but unless all those that have signed up send the email in then the start date may be pushed back further.

Secondly so as not to cause any confusion, it has already been established that you can send your picture in before the saturday 8pm deadline each week (sunday - saturday). So please don't think everything has to be done on a saturday.

Anyone going away on holiday (anything over a week say) may send two weeks entries within one week 'ONLY' with approval and they must be sent clearly marked as two seperate emails!

Ok people I'm off to bed, work tomorrow, so I won't be back on here till after 8 ish tomorrow night.

Come on the rest of you! Get those emails in!

Soldato
Come on people, 17 (not including myself) out of 28 have replied to the competition email address, we can't start anything till everyone has. Still aiming for Saturday 4th August as the start but it all swings on those still to email.

What shall i reply to the email mate?

Sorry for the delay, i dont finish work until midnight! :(

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Saturday the 4th bodes well as I'm off to the GBBF the day before and I'm pretty sure their world beer section does takeaway on bottles. :) For anyone in the London area it's definitely worth a trip if you don't mind the current increase in tourists.

Edit: Oh, and ironically enough it's back at the London Olympia this year after six at Earl's Court. The Olympia is far and away the better venue for this.

Soldato
I'll resend the mail just to make sure ;)

Wait I need to brush up on my lowly reading skills and the list of shame is everyone who's already organised and supping away at beers :p just need to get my car back to travel about and stock up on the next few weeks of entrants.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom