Potential fun for OcUK beer drinkers...

Caporegime
OP
That's jolly clever!

Nothing hard to do matey BUT it only works as long as everyone continues to use the same email for sending the pics in :) SO PLEASE ALL REMEMBER THIS.

OK had another two people confirm via email, Ive updated the list. Still lots more to do it. Hurry up please people :)

Caporegime
OP
I'm sure people will say what they are drinking. Let's start now! :D

Nothing to do with the fact I already have my picture... ;)

Oi you try cahsing some names that arent on the list above and never worry about rushing to get drinking :p Right I'm off to work again, catch you all later :)

Come on the rest of ya!

Soldato
I'm not sure if it's a great problem if they haven't emailed back. They'll email their picture once a date is set. No point delaying it because a small minority haven't emailed back. Not fair on us guys who did things properly.

In my opinion.

Soldato
I'm not sure if it's a great problem if they haven't emailed back. They'll email their picture once a date is set. No point delaying it because a small minority haven't emailed back. Not fair on us guys who did things properly.

In my opinion.

Whilst I agree in part, people emailing beforehand so DJ can sort the account into folders will make it massively easier for him to keep this organised.

Sorting through a pile of emails will be a good bit of work, so I think his request is a reasonable one.

Caporegime
OP
Only two people haven't emailed him back, so there's not going to be a "pile" of emails.

What? Only two people emailed me yesterday and I added them to the list above. We now have 19 (that's 20 including myself) so another 8 people still have to email. Still in work now but I'll be home later to chase a few.... again.

Oh and create a list of shame.... ;)

Caporegime
OP
Ok just home, well actually just out of the shower and sat down with a cold beer after coming in from work :) Good news..... more emails in the competition email inbox hurray :D this now means we have 5 more people to still email their confirmation... they are... slow drum please:

~Divine~Wind~
Jolteh
Marvt74
opstrat
satchef1

Could the above please send an email stating who they are into the competition email address please, ASAP. If you don't have the email address then contact me and I'll firstly ask why has it taken you so long and then supply it ... :)

OK all in the above list I have trust messaged you all the competition email address again and requested you confirm who you are via it asap.

Still aiming to start next Saturday 4th August ..... The first three countries have been decided...

A = America
B = Belgium
C = Czech Republic

This means the first week your beer selection will be from America :)

I'm only posting this to give people time BUT please don't send an email with a beer picture as yet UNTIL I confirm on here the competition has started. Thanks all :)

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
America?

Would have preferred Argentina, do the yanks even brew anything of note?

Time to start researching!

Hi mate, cheers for email :) You actually still have your vote but it won't change the outcome I'm afraid as all three A - C countries ran away with it.

Still aiming to start next Saturday 4th August ..... The first three countries have been decided...

A = America
B = Belgium
C = Czech Republic

This means the first week your beer selection will be from America :)

Jolteh
Marvt74
satchef1

Could the above please send an email stating who they are into the competition email address please, ASAP.

Last edited:
Associate
I can already hear the groans from here, but i've got a couple of quick questions about the rules:

1. What if you have draught beer somewhere? Is that a valid submission? Would a photo of my pint in front of the tap be proof enough? And also

2. It's fine if we send our submissions early some weeks, right?

Caporegime
OP
I can already hear the groans from here, but i've got a couple of quick questions about the rules:

1. What if you have draught beer somewhere? Is that a valid submission? Would a photo of my pint in front of the tap be proof enough? And also

2. It's fine if we send our submissions early some weeks, right?

Question 1.

Answer is in the rules:
2) ONLY one picture containing ONE beer (in bottle or can form) may be entered per week. Homebrew is NOT allowed!

In Bottle or Can. No pint / half pint glass of some draught beer that could be anything.

Question 2. (Ive updated the rules on this, just to clarify) Good spot.

You may send your picture into the competition email address from the Sunday night right up until the Saturday but it must be in the inbox by 8pm of the Saturday or it will not count. This gives everybody a week and allows for people working shifts etc. If anyone is going on holiday would they please post a message or contact me via Trust (NOT BY USING the competition email it is soley for one purpose thank you). then this rule applies:

5) Multiple emails from a single person will NOT be accepted UNLESS prior notice has been given for say, going on holiday. If doing so you MUST send them marked for each week, remember I'm also playing and don't want any spoilers!

Hope this answers the questions mate?

Back
Top Bottom