** PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE: OcUK ATI HD 6850 OC ONLY £89.99 Inc. VAT!! **

Associate
Confusing pricing options aside, £109 is still a good price for the 6850 vs the 7770, but obviously not as stonking as the £89.99 tag from last week.

Almost makes you wonder what ASUS were expecting from the performance of the 7770 and why it was so wildly at variance with the reviews.

Associate
Hi!
Can I order from pakistan through my fathers credit card or paypal account?I want the product delivered to a friend in the uk who is coming to pakistan next month so he will bring it for me.

(I want to pre order the OCuk HD 6850 OC graphics card).

Soldato
Ahh changed my mind - I don't find it aesthetically pleasing. 7750 CF it is for me. Wait. If my board supports it.

BUY THE 6850 NAOW!!

Hi!
Can I order from pakistan through my fathers credit card or paypal account?I want the product delivered to a friend in the uk who is coming to pakistan next month so he will bring it for me.

Yes, you can. BTW, if it's a scam, it won't work ;)

Anyone else feel the phrasing feels scammy?

Soldato
I think it sounds like a scam response to an advert :p

aye, my thoughts exactly.

These bits especially

Hi!

Associate
This is my situation:

Iam in pakistan,I dont have a credit card,so I will have to use my fathers credit card.I cant have the order delivered to pakistan as it wud cost too much.So I want it delivered to my friend who is in the UK and he will be coming back to pakistan next month.Is any thing wrong in this?Suggest if there is a better solution.

Associate
george-phone-jacker-300x225.gif

Helloooo, can I order as well please?

Back
Top Bottom