** PRE-ORDER SPECIAL PRICE: OcUK ATI HD 6850 OC ONLY £89.99 Inc. VAT!! **

Associate
Hi!
Can I order from pakistan through my fathers credit card or paypal account?I want the product delivered to a friend in the uk who is coming to pakistan next month so he will bring it for me.

(I want to pre order the OCuk HD 6850 OC graphics card).

Get your "father" to gift your "friend" required amount, then that "friend" will order it to his address, and takes it along with him to "pakistan" next month

so tempted to get two of this cards, will place my gtx580 on sale today just for that :D

Associate
george-phone-jacker-300x225.gif

Helloooo, can I order as well please?

... all the 1p and 2p's that have accumulated ...

Associate
is the ocuk one the same as the asus? im confused if so im gonna buy it now and ive never used a card that needs power cables, how do i know if i have the power cables to connect to the card?

Associate
HI there

Right guys this deal is the best price currently in the WORLD, not that this price is even below current UK/Europe distribution pricing and were making this deal live to end-users. You can grab yourself an OcUK HD 6850 at £20 below the usual going rate if you pre-order one, stock due in approx 1-2 weeks:-

Oh, that's suddenly changed! Do I take it that's for all orders?!?!?

Soldato
Your quoting my post from the 10th of February.

It is now the 20th of February just over a week later and the stock is due to arrive today. :)

Hi gibbo, i have looked at the link above - would i be able to run 4 displays from this single card, as extended desktop - doesnt seem particularly clear from the asus website!

I know i will have to use displayport (i have a dell u2711), but can i run 2 more monitors via the dvi ports and a tv via the hdmi?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom