Pre Season Friendly Thread 18/19

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just watched the highlights from the RM and it was another pointless game really. We were playing about 40% of our first team and they were paying about 20% of theirs. Towards the end of the game they could have scored 4-5 as well by the looks of it.

Caporegime
Just watched the highlights from the RM and it was another pointless game really. We were playing about 40% of our first team and they were paying about 20% of theirs. Towards the end of the game they could have scored 4-5 as well by the looks of it.

Sets a time though doesn't it? 70% possession vs 30... sets us up for another gmhoofball season.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Just watching a bit of Arsenal vs Chelsea and Chelsea are making Arsenal look like a league 2 side. How they aren't 4 or 5 down in the first 20 minutes is beyond me.

Soldato
Thought we still look shaky at the back when pressured but guess that will take time to change. Bellerin needs to realise he's a right back and not a winger.

Soldato
Alisson's starting for us today in what I wouldn't bet against being our line-up for West Ham on the opening day.

Does look quite strong for pre-season, Was thinking same this looks like west ham team, maybe Trent over Clyne on the day though.

Becker getting all the cheers so far too

Soldato
Keita is making some dam good runs, I just cant decide who Klopp will go with for our middle three, I def Think Keita and Fabinho but toss up for the third.

Don
OP
Henderson is a cert when fit.
You think? I'm far from convinced and that's not to say he'll be benched most of the time but I think he'll be one of a number of options in midfield as he's been ever since Klopp arrived.

Keita is the only one I can see being close to a certainty in the side, mainly because he's the only one of that type of midfielder we have.

Back
Top Bottom