Premier League Fixtures - 16/17th August (Spoilers)

Well in the CL the other night he had walcott on that wing and eboue on the other so its not garrenteed that nasri will start most games. I think he will be more of a bit part player unless he really eplodes onto the scene.

Nasri is better than those two combined, and Wenger knows that. He'll play ahead of both of them. I'm absolutely relishing seeing-

Adebayor - Van Persie

Rosicky/Nasri - New CM - Fabregas - Nasri/Rosicky

Clichy - Gallas - Toure - Sagna

Almunia

After watching the liverpool "performance" mid week I don't hold for much this season. It's just going to be the same old ****. Start really badly, players looking like they haven't played with each other before. No system, no consistency, no organisation, no balance, no hope. Maybe put a cup run together towards the end of the season, but be well out of the premiership race come Christmas.

Ohhh.... less than an hour until the new season begins...

Only football can brighten what has been a **** poor miserable rainy crappy ******* ***** summer. BRING ON THE FOOTBALL!!

:D

After watching the liverpool "performance" mid week I don't hold for much this season. It's just going to be the same old ****. Start really badly, players looking like they haven't played with each other before. No system, no consistency, no organisation, no balance, no hope. Maybe put a cup run together towards the end of the season, but be well out of the premiership race come Christmas.

Great, you're predicting an entire season off the back of one game. Zero credibility for you.

This could be embarrassing for WBA. Arsenal playing some lovely stuff, the passing is sublime. What a start for Nasri.

Gallas 35 yard strike, couple inches wide. Could easily be 3-0!

Looking forward to todays game, should be interesting to see how the young lads play. Average age of our team is going to be something silly like 12.

Back
Top Bottom