Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Nothing on £150!

fry-shocked.gif

Just £150 off 100k between the wife and I.

That might have been the last one for us if the house move goes ahead.

I assume you lose entry to the draw the moment you take the money out? It's not backdated to a certain day? E.g. If the next draw is on the 1st Oct, I should wait until the 2nd before withdrawing.

When you withdraw the money you get asked if you want to defer it until after the next draw has taken place.

I would manually just remove it after you've confirmed the draw has taken place but the above automated option should be fine too.

You just know you'd win the 1 mil if you didn't remove the money though. :P

You're never going to get a consistent £175-200 per month on this sort of thing.

Depending on which three month period I want to pick from the last year my return is anywhere from 2.8% to 8.8% - it's too short a period to be worth worrying about what the average return is. Over the 11 months since I dumped my money in, i'm at near enough 5% exactly. Next year might be better or worse.

If you want to see a consistent guaranteed return, then Premium Bonds are the wrong investment product for you.
It's just play with cash for holidays toys ect , isa gets maxed most years and pension has done rather well . Wasn't complaining far from it .

Back
Top Bottom