Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

I'd have thought the weekend, leaving it until Monday is cutting it fine, think I remember reading about an Agent who had to go to another country to visit the winner, so they must know to plan ahead quite a bit.
But it might be Monday ;}

I've withdrawn all mine after the October draw, I've just gone for the auto withdrawal thing. Last time I did it the payment arrived really quickly, like the 2nd or something. Ironically I didn't win anything that week though... Almost as if the robot didn't like me for withdrawing lol

The agent millions don't always visit in person, although they will try in the UK.
If your on holiday they say they will contact via other means.

There are 20 people who perform this role (as an addition to their main role) and occasionally spend a night away NSI say. They are all based in Lytham St Annes as thats where premium bonds operate.
So each month 2 people from the 20 will go out to try to make contact with the winners.

I wonder if they will car share when they both come to visit me ;)

Off to check whether I'm a big winner. That would be nice. I have to remember how to view the big winner prize table now...

Edit: No big win for me :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom