Premium Bonds - If you post to say how much you've won, please also say how much you have invested.

Soldato
I have not recieved my prize money yet , trying to get hold of them as they are supposed to be sending it direct to my bank as im at my limit,

they should have my bank details? its the same bank details in the portal that they would have if i was to make a withdrawl,

how long does the prize money take to come through to your bank account if it is not auto re-invested due to you being at the limit? trying to call them but iv been on hold for about 30 mins now

Soldato
I have not recieved my prize money yet , trying to get hold of them as they are supposed to be sending it direct to my bank as im at my limit,

they should have my bank details? its the same bank details in the portal that they would have if i was to make a withdrawl,

how long does the prize money take to come through to your bank account if it is not auto re-invested due to you being at the limit? trying to call them but iv been on hold for about 30 mins now

I can only comment when previously I got a cheque through from them. I think it took around a week or so after the draw for it to come through. I take it all your details are up to do date and they haven't sent it out to an old address if they didn't have bank details confirmed?

Associate

Last month they paid out on the 10th of the month.

I've just found my 42 year old Premium Bond (a whole £10) certificate and my green Bond Holder Card and the yellow one too.

Tried checking the holder number on the NS&I site on a whim, then tried setting up an account etc. but it seems I need to fill out a form and set it off to Sunderland. Has anyone sent an 80s era Bond Holder Card number off an successfully "modernised" their account before?

I'm not expecting to have won anything given the paltry sum held, but I'd love to be able to use my original account bought for me when I was a wee bairn.

Associate
I'm pretty sure you can check for free using the official NS&I prize checker app, I remember using it to check a family member's very old premium bonds.
You can but you have to have a registered account with NS&I, their app uses your Holders Number to check your results.

Associate
I've just found my 42 year old Premium Bond (a whole £10) certificate and my green Bond Holder Card and the yellow one too.

Tried checking the holder number on the NS&I site on a whim, then tried setting up an account etc. but it seems I need to fill out a form and set it off to Sunderland. Has anyone sent an 80s era Bond Holder Card number off an successfully "modernised" their account before?

I'm not expecting to have won anything given the paltry sum held, but I'd love to be able to use my original account bought for me when I was a wee bairn.
Got £5 premium bond in about 1980 when I was christened. Got it changed to my current address and details easily about 12 months ago. All a bit slow but easy job, took about 4 to 6 weeks to process transfer and set up everything. Biggest aggro you might face is finding a 'respectable person' to counter sign a letter. I'm a teacher so got a work colleague to do it.

FluffySheep

Got £5 premium bond in about 1980 when I was christened. Got it changed to my current address and details easily about 12 months ago. All a bit slow but easy job, took about 4 to 6 weeks to process transfer and set up everything. Biggest aggro you might face is finding a 'respectable person' to counter sign a letter. I'm a teacher so got a work colleague to do it.

FluffySheep

Next door is an accountant, they seemed to like that as they've sent me a password for the online portal.

However they haven't sent me my NS&I number so that's no use to me yet. I called them and they told me to wait for the post to arrive. Seeing as our local post service is terrible because they're woefully short staffed, who knows when that's turning up!

Progress though!

Back
Top Bottom