1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescription swimming goggles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Destination, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Mr Jack

Capodecina

I gave you your answer - you don't appreciate how bad our eyesight is.

2. Dis86

Capodecina

Your memory is as bad as your eyesight it seems. Destination gave the answer.

You stated...

So...

3. Mr Jack

Capodecina

Try reading what got your knickers all bunched in the first place, and use some modicum of intellect in interpreting it. Sorry if it's too difficult for you.

Reading comprehension not your strong point, huh? Try reading the whole post slowly, or aloud if you're still not getting it.

4. Dis86

Capodecina

Nothing in that OP says why they're required. Hence asking what needed to be seen.

Feel free to point it out.

5. Mr Jack

Capodecina

I think that's enough of all this. Top bants. Thanks.

6. Dis86

Capodecina

No answer. Thought so.

7. jpaul

Soldato

ok ... not as expensive as I had thought ..
    and if you can try out several frames for fit, first, that should aviud sealing problem (& chlorine red-eye ... too few ozone pools in the uk)
    personally like clearish skirts to let light in, & not claustophobic, - so not black seac,
    and also, blue lenses, as opposed to brown/yellow that are depressing on overcast days or for inside pool ... people can see your eyes too.

..noticed us site https://www.sporteyes.com/aquaviz-swim-mask.html has more lense options .. (which are the uk site selling .)

8. wolfie138

Mobster

Sellotape the lenses to the goggles.

9. cyber69

Wise Guy

Dunno why all the banter in the thread? I went down a small water slide wearing my glasses and they ended up at the bottom of the pool. I was put off swimming for years until I got
    prescription goggles.

Aqua sphere eagle goggles are probably the best. If you scratch a lens then you can simply swap it out for another yourself.

10. Xire

Mobster

You really should avoid wearing contact lenses when swimming. I had a really bad reaction to it once.

11. marin

Hitman

I got some Aqua sphere eagle goggles to replace my old ones and they are best I have ever used.