Prime hydration

Soldato
Should let the kids get a hold of these .

Got a couple myself but havent got a clue when to drink them ,

Doxnk4R.jpg
Caffeine is a stimulant, but alcohol is a depressant. Why would anyone drink that?

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
That's why don't know when to drink it , was a bit of an impulse buy.
Where did you buy it? I'm a sucker for trying a new drink at least once.

Would be perfect for Friday night when I'm hosting a home poker game, looking to get tipsy but also stay awake all night.

Soldato
Oh, how times change. 49p a bottle or three for a quid.
I think once kids realised they weren't energy drinks and they were being tricked into drinking something good for them (or at least less worse than what kids normally drink) the novelty wore off haha.

Well, that or it's a firesale of stock that goes off tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
Bumpy bump bump

Oh, how times change. 49p a bottle or three for a quid
I spy a Heron. They're doing trays of 12 bottles (single flavour) for £3 here as well. We've just bought trays of six different flavours to hand out as a component of birthday party treat bags for our daughter's birthday. She thinks she's the queen of the school... Madness, but whatever makes them happy I suppose (within reason!).

Soldato
I saw a tiktok (don't hurt me) by some PT guy who is apparently semi well known saying that prime is crap because there's very little salt, no sugar and loads of potassium, this making it terrible for dehydration....never tried the stuff myself but for 30p, if I can find a bottle I'll give it ago as that's cheaper that most things on the shelves these days

Associate
For 30p I'll try it, but not going out if my way to. I'll stick with regular healthy drinks like Redbull or Cherry Pepsi Max.

Man of Honour
I think once kids realised they weren't energy drinks

It was never about that, it was about Logan Paul and KSI.
Kids would have drank urine at that time and claimed it tasted nice.
At it's peak I was unfortunate to try all the different flavours because of my nephews and nieces and the drinks were all horrible.

Soldato
It was never about that, it was about Logan Paul and KSI.
It was a bit of column A a bit of column B

Logan Paul and KSI released an energy drink with crazy amounts of energy drink stuff but also released a sports drink at the same time with the same name/branding so a lot of kids thought they were buying a cool super-Monster when they were actually buying glorified flavoured water.

Back
Top Bottom