Project car boot

I meant on this mod, I thought you got an AMD mobo bundle? Just be satisfying to see it up and working haha

Sorry i'm still being a bit dim here. Do you mean see car boot up and working, the cobra build up and working, or the mozart (which is the one I was referring to in the quote you gave)?

Again sorry to be dim.

Guess I can cover all bases though.

carboot is alive and well and does indeed have an AMD board and CPU in it. boughtsecond hand of the members market as I borked the original on installlation somehow. its currently being used as a mule and downloader.

Cobra also is alive and well but not seeing much use. I'm about to put the case up onthe mm but will be keeping the guts for themozart build.

The Mozart build isn't sarted yet as it's still in the design/planning stage, but will utilise a lot of the hardware from the cobra build (as per the original quote)

hope that helps

I'm sure your's will be great,look forward to seeing it develop.

most important thing is to have fun. Modding is not so much a means to an end so much as a hobby in it's own right. By that I mean that you'll probably get as much if not more fun out of doing it than you do out of using the finished article. As a result you'll probablyfind yourself drawn to want to do more

Back
Top Bottom