Project car boot

amazing great work, i would lobe to do this someday seeing as i have 3 oldish hp computers from my dads work in a cubord somewhere all i need now is a dermel and the confidence to cut a few case's up to look good in the end. as a said great work i bet your really enjoying it ;)

May I be the first to congratulate you (unless it's in another thread) in getting this build onto the pages of this months PC Format.

May I be the first to congratulate you (unless it's in another thread) in getting this build onto the pages of this months PC Format.

cheers sk3lph

really delightrd to have it featured if im honest. although i havent actually seen it yet as my issue has yet to arrive.

a big thank you to pcformat and to all of you guys that have supported me withthis build.

Yes congrats on getting it the exposure it deserves.

I also noticed that you mentioned me. :)

PC Format Article said:
Without the guidance and tutorials from a chap called Tealc there's no way I could have done the fan LED mod.

Thanks G-Dubs! :)

Just got my issue!!!! Just sat and grinned at the pages for a while. First time i've had that sort of exposure and delighted with the article.

Another big thank you to all who have followed and supported me in this build. It was very much a learning exercise for me, and the support from all you fellow forumites (real word honestly) was fantastic.

Future projects wise I have a few ideas, although right now i'm completing a project that will see my Beloved Antec Skeleton watercooled.

actually an insperational mod. i love it. ive never moded anything and it has really made me want to have a go.

Cheers DiCe

I'd never really modded anything before this, save from a bit of work on a the odd Skelton case. i learned as I went along, learning by my mistakes and picking up skills along the way. It'd be nice to have engineering skills, don't get me wrong, but I hope i've shown you can turn out something reasonable without them.

Get yourself something of the bay or from a carboot sale. Spend a good deal of time staring at it and having ideas and the mod the twangers off it!!!

amazing job :)

Cheers b-star. it was great fun and I learned a lot about how to work with cases and metal etc.

I've just finished water-cooling my Skeleton, which has taught me the basics of water-cooling so as soon as I can I'm going to be starting on my next project; which will be large scale water-cooling using the Thermaltake Mozart TX as it's basis.

any news on the new hardware?

I have the case but that's about it. i'll be using i7 from my Cobra Skeleton build and most likely the mobo, RAM PSU etc.

I won't know what water cooling kit I'll need until I really get to grips with it. I'm currently in the process of taking it apart and looking at my options.

Interesting case as standard & more so for modding, I'll have to subscribe to that when you start :cool:.

Cheers Waynio and good to hear from you. I'm following your new project with interest (even if I don't get a prize for the name!).

Can't wait to crack on with this case it has so much potential it's hard to know where to start. I'm hoping to be able to pull off a triple loop with separate loops for mobo CPU and GPU but as yet not confirmed. May end up as a double with a secondary system in the other half of the case

Decisions decisions

Back
Top Bottom