Project 'EVIE' - Steampunk 1886 Build

Associate
OP
Now that the cable colour change has been made to the copper brown and anthracite from MDPC Sleeving (the grey just wasn't working for me), I can move Evie's status to complete.

Here are a few 'complete/finished status' photo's from around the build:

Associate
it says 'not suitable for women' :D

lol, Sorry girls, no delicious steampunk PC mods for you... Just sylvanian familes and anything coloured pink. Can't have you breaking the brainwashing now can we?

Seriously though, stellar work OP. Just looking at builds of this calibre makes me feel inadequate. I'm just sat here wondering if I have the balls and/or skills to go hardline when I next update my machine, then you see things like this!

Associate
Well I have just come back from my Hols and so I thought I would check in and see the finished article.

OMFG!

WOW

Quantum that is simply stunning. I couldn't game on a PC like that....It looks too good to game on. I would probably sit and stare at it all day instead. Not sure if you have thought of it but you should get this baby into Custom PC or PC Gamer as a readers drive and get some recognition for it. Saying that, I think Bit-Tech are aligned with Custom PC mag so you may get it in anyway.

Work Of Art is an understatement.

:D

Associate
Well, this is hands down the coolest looking PC I have ever seen. Stunning, what a monumental amount of work went into that - a fantastic effort and rewarded with something that is honestly a work of art. Well done!

Back
Top Bottom