PROJECT: FLAME ORANGE

Soldato
OP
Looks cracking mate :)

You may get away with rotating the block 180 degrees of you want to keep it as is :)

Thats what I plan, but will require draining and redoing the tubing. As the outlet and outlet holes are not central on the block, so one will be too long, other too short. Trying to determine the best way to drain it now, without losing too much fluid too.

Soldato
OP
right not clocked my CPU or RAM yet (waiting on new RAM)

But bios flashed my GPU's to get rid of the boost crap - thanks to pgi for linking me to the best bios :)

first 780 = samsung RAM
second 780 = hynix RAM

Got the core to 1202mhz
and the RAM to 6500 mhz

Soldato
Build looks ace, Ace ;)

As mentioned - I love the look of the tubing to the CPU block! Although the angle to the top 780 looks the tightest? A fitting like the lower 780's would smooth that more making it look a little less strained?

Very impressed how matched the mobo orange is to the case & fans etc, did you somehow match that first? The rear mobo lights look ace too, the fact it's a huge case (makes that ATX look small!) really adds to that where most cases you'd only see them on one or two edges! The mobo lights just look overwhelmed by the other lights in the couple of pictures? Sure once you've calmed them down (and a different camera?!) it'll be loads better :)

Last edited:
Associate
Looks great, I would have probably gone for black sleeving though. The orange on orange (on orange on orange :D) background looks a bit meh to my eyes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom