Project: Guitar Of Justice

Associate
OP
Looking forward to seeing how this shapes up, how much has it all cost so far if you don't mind me asking?

Well, not that much to be honest.

Guitar: 5
Doner pc: 100
Paint: 9.95
Gpu: 15
Tools: 5
Sandpaper: 5
Extras like buttons, cable etc etc: 15

So, around 150 - 160.

Which isn't that much to be honest!

Soldato
jonnyp1993 said:
Ps: where did you get the ocuk app?

I originally downloaded it from the market, but its been removed now for whatever reason. Luckilly I still have a backup of it.
I'll upload it somewhere tonight if anyone wants it.

Posted from Overclockers.co.uk App for Android

Associate
Brilliant little project and on a sensible budget, can't wait to see the next batch of photos. Excellent work so far, hope you see it through.

Cheers,
Dave B

Associate
OP
Any updates on this? Now the evenings are getting darker surely you have no excuse for not cracking on with it ;)

lol, the only problem is, it wont stop raining :(, and i need to finish sanding down the guitar so i can prep it for spraying. and i need to spray it outside as i dont have a shed or garage :(. so need no wind or rain, or snow, or ice. or anything for that matter lol :D

Jonnyp, if you are still looking for that foam, I found some on ebay. Very cheap and with adhesive :)

appreciate that mate, but iv oped for the mouse mat option :), much cheaper :D

Associate
OP
Cant believe I couldn't get this finished. Just been looking through all the comments from everyone, really inspiring! , think I might have to have a go at a version 2.

If your wondering why i didn't finish it, unforeseen circumstances come up and I had to stop everything and eventually it just got thrown away :( but.. that's life!

Soldato
Cant believe I couldn't get this finished. Just been looking through all the comments from everyone, really inspiring! , think I might have to have a go at a version 2.

If your wondering why i didn't finish it, unforeseen circumstances come up and I had to stop everything and eventually it just got thrown away :( but.. that's life!

That's just how it happens sometimes dude. Life decided to punch me in the face last weekend but I've tried to use it as a reason to get stuck into my project a bit more. Keeping the mind busy and that. And anyway you would've learnt stuff with this project so there's no reason a V2 couldn't happen or indeed be even better. :cool:

Also, I'm not going to lie I've got a guitar sat here waiting to be primered that I'm now looking at like Bernard Mathews looks at a chicken. :D Haha! Must resist another project! Lol! (Maybe once this ones done. :cool:)

Associate
OP
That's just how it happens sometimes dude. Life decided to punch me in the face last weekend but I've tried to use it as a reason to get stuck into my project a bit more. Keeping the mind busy and that. And anyway you would've learnt stuff with this project so there's no reason a V2 couldn't happen or indeed be even better. :cool:

Also, I'm not going to lie I've got a guitar sat here waiting to be primered that I'm now looking at like Bernard Mathews looks at a chicken. :D Haha! Must resist another project! Lol! (Maybe once this ones done. :cool:)

It sure does mate, things are a lot better now, the hard part is finding time!

I did learn a lot and u would do things differently if I decide to do another one :), maybe I donno, we shall see lol

I would recommend doing a guitar as it's not something you see a lot off :), plus would be nice to see another one even done as it might push me todo another one too :D

Back
Top Bottom