Project - MAN CAVE !

Soldato
OP
I can vouch for the man cave after spending a few days/early mornings! in there.

all i can say is that its epic! good for all sporting events and movies!

looking forward to the next trip up!

found this http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/things-you-must-have-in-your-man-cave

some awesome lights in there!

Was a pleasure hosting you again, sir! Glad you enjoyed!

Unfortunately for the missus, I now want to spend some more money on a huge net hammock!... running out of space though, need a manstension

wnb

wnb

Soldato
Nice man cave I am feeling jealous. I am planning on building on an extension and will have a spare room which is 8x2.6m so I am thinking man cave:) I have bribed the wife with an en suite and built in wardrobes! Thinking a nice wide screen and projector and 5.1 with a mini bar at one end:)

Soldato
OP
Awesome man cave :)
what's the longest you've spent in there?

We did an all nighter for Superbowl... including the tailgate we were in there/around there for a good 10-12 hours :D

Tempted to have the boxing on at the end of the month, so we'll see how that goes too! :D

Other than that, we use it for the odd movie night, poker night etc...

Nice man cave I am feeling jealous. I am planning on building on an extension and will have a spare room which is 8x2.6m so I am thinking man cave:) I have bribed the wife with an en suite and built in wardrobes! Thinking a nice wide screen and projector and 5.1 with a mini bar at one end:)

Good plan, bit of bribery is certainly required! I also expect a Project log! :D

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
What did you do with the garage doors, did you just take em out and brick it up?

Have double garage doors, both electric and working, however i've boarded one of them off from the inside, just to seal it a bit more. and the other one I've left open, but put up a curtain in front of it to hide it a little bit (think you can see it in some of the shots)

Kept the one a bit more open just for ease of getting things in and out (ooer). I'll possibly replace the air hockey table with a full size metal sheet one once money/missus permits so I'll need it for then :D

It is quite cold in there during winter. got an electric heater in there but doesn't seem to do the trick.. tends to heat up the air above where you are sitting down, so I think that's the next thing on the list to do... but now summer is here its not such a big issue!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom