Project: Rad In Mi Kitchen

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
anant, as soon as the pads arrive from EK then i will pop them in the post for you mate

my system is going on hold because of custom work. dont be dishertened.

Soldato
OP
Thank you very much buddy, the help is genuinely appreciated, from you and Nath :)

I suppose that this delay doesn't matter anymore, as long as the pads come within the next 3 weeks :p

Then, when half term hits me, I'll have two carefree joyous weeks to play games on my new system :D

Soldato
OP
Yeah, I'm sticking with blue for the moment.
I'm not actually sure what colour I'd change to, but several have crossed my mind. I think that green, red, or orange would look pretty awesome.

Associate
Are you using the same case?

Remember nothing's set in stone. I might never even get round to changing them :p

Don't even ask me about the case atm :p I'm completely undecided.

However I have got a 690 II advanced under my desk that will be suffice for my first watercooling build. But you will find out monday ;)

Soldato
OP
A few pictures to keep you lot satisfied

x5vaj5.jpg

25zp7aa.jpg

jrz707.jpg

14m6tcm.jpg

Soldato
OP
Damn, everytime I look at my monitor box, or keyboard box, or ssd etc etc, I keep getting urges. I just want to connect the thing and start playing games!

Patience boy, patience

Soldato
Can you hold your breath and use a flash when taking photos please? The blurrycam is getting quite annoying now. Plus, it makes your project look nicer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom