PS(PC)VR 2, anyone interested?

I've been playing gran Turismo 7 in vr, it's very cool taking a 1000hp v8 muscle car around the track.

I wasn't going to buy the upcoming puzzle game called Humanity, but it's going to be free for ps plus subscribers https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...aystation-plus-game-catalog-title-out-may-16/

After I finish GT7 I'm gonna play the walking dead 2 or the Star Wars edge of the galaxy game

And I wanna try out this golf game

Last edited:
I've been playing gran Turismo 7 in vr, it's very cool taking a 1000hp v8 muscle car around the track.

I wasn't going to buy the upcoming puzzle game called Humanity, but it's going to be free for ps plus subscribers https://blog.playstation.com/2023/0...aystation-plus-game-catalog-title-out-may-16/

After I finish GT7 I'm gonna play the walking dead 2 or the Star Wars edge of the galaxy game

And I wanna try out this golf game

Walkabout is superb.

Join us on Monday evenings, 8pm, we almost exclusively play walkabout.

Graphically I haven't being that impressed by most of whatnot played on PSVR2. And some games, such as dark pictures switchback has almost the same graphics as the first game in psvr1. I was beginning to think the ps5 just isn't capable of driving this headset well. But then yesterday I booted up The walking dead 2 and wow it's graphics not only look amazing but it's the best looking game I've seen on PSVR2 and looks better than even the horizon zero Dawn game

Is it possible that the PSVR2 will ever work on PC with the help of some third party software like the first PSVR? The PSVR2 looks great but the PSVR game catalogue is a little underwhelming.

Is it possible that the PSVR2 will ever work on PC with the help of some third party software like the first PSVR? The PSVR2 looks great but the PSVR game catalogue is a little underwhelming.
I read some progress being made on that a while back, I would imagine we won't see it for a while though.

PSVR2 running on PC (very janky though).

The headset doesn't support DSC, to get around this they had the headset plugged into an AMD GPU running on Linux so they could modify one of amd open source drivers to get around the DSC issue. The guy is saying for an ever age person to just plug and play on windows, the PSVR2 unit will need to be connected to a small adapter box before it's connected to a pc, the guy is planning on designing the box and asking a company to build and sell them

Second issue, the normal PSVR2 software doesn't work and features that need it don't work, so no controller or headset feedback haptics etc but even worse the inside out tracking camera do not work and you need an external camera to track you - no solution for this yet

Seriously thinking of selling my psvr2 and ps5 along with my Logitech G29 and NLR GTLite seat..spend much more time on my Quest 2 to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom