• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
When you see the notice waiting on the kids at school, your kids are late out of school and then have a hissy fit on the door step. Code is no longer working, NNNoOoooo!

Associate
We had to try it, as feared the code was leaked within ten minutes, after this all future deals shall be private!

Such a shame it has to come to this.

First time poster but lurked for years and I'm so grateful to have been given the opportunity to buy a new card. Been looking ever since doing my first build last summer.

Soldato
ScottiB and other staff and moderators are hot on this, if we can 100% identify, they lose their order and their forum account gets nuked.

Is there a place we can provide links/info/leads on people who might be doing it. I've seen one listed only 42 mins ago on Facebook marketplace and obviously on FB the listing is linked to a person's name.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
Some guy called Kev managed to put through an order for a £10K card and the card issuer paid it! :eek:

The reason that I say this here is because they have a multi year order history so they could be a forum member.

I've refunded the payment but they might be a little light for a day or two, I really hope it doesn't result in bank charges for them.

Soldato
Some guy called Kev managed to put through an order for a £10K card and the card issuer paid it! :eek:

The reason that I say this here is because they have a multi year order history so they could be a forum member.

I've refunded the payment but they might be a little light for a day or two, I really hope it doesn't result in bank charges for them.
ouch

Associate
@Gibbo @ScottiB

I have an email from Amazon Pay saying they are processing my payment but I have not been charged yet. Is this normal? Only asking as I got a few errors on my attempt at purchasing which kept asking for a shipping address even though I had out my shipping address in. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom