• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
Will the cancelled cards be offered up to legitimate buyers at the same offer?

Nope, these deals are a one shot only, and for the hype it would cause to make 3-5 cards available would result in more disappointment, we only do deals if we have a minimum of 50 units.

Associate
The actual card was up on the website @ £10000 for a good hour before the code was posted. I bet many had it in their basket ready to go....
As soon as i saw this i added it to my basket and was staring intently at my forum notifications bell for alerts on new posts, then i panicked, tried to add the discount code twice (to a single product/single order) as i didnt realise it had applied, then mistyped my paypal 2FA code, but got there in the end!

Soldato
It was inevitable with a public listing unfortunately

I'm just sick of sitting here facepalming myself constantly at people's greed.

I mean, i'm looking at a new card when the right deal comes along. Then i'm going to be listing my 5700XT at exactly what it cost me (£350) - not because it's the rules, but because I also want to pass a good deal onto someone else.

OcUK Systems
OcUK Staff
There's going to be plenty of scalpers who are smart enough to wait until the card is in their hands before listing them, but if I spot them they'll never get a single product from us ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom