Purple Aki strikes again!

Soldato
I've actually seen the Aki in person in North Wales a few years ago. His skin tone in sunlight is almost identical to a ripe damson or blackcurrant, hence the name.

Caporegime
I think we need a three strikes and you're out system for extreme violence and sexual offences...

just like the pedophile who was killed after living in the block of flats this guy had a string of sexual offences... sure someone commits an offence once they go to jail, get let out on probation put on the sex offenders register... then they do it again - tis not like they've stolen something because they're starving and need to eat, they're just unable to control a sexual urge or control their anger... they get a second chance but are told that is it... they then commit a third offence - just lock them up for life, they've demonstrated it can't be controlled, they clearly are just ****ed in the head, get them off the streets and put them away. If there is/was a treatment option then that needs to be tried the first and second times they commit a serious assault or sexual offence.

In fact I'd like to see exponentially increasing sentences for crimes in general too - someone with multiple repeat burglaries, just keep them in for even longer each time they get caught

Soldato
i live in st helens, about 10 years ago everybody were talking about him in every shop/pub ect :D never bumped into him thou! thank god for that

Soldato
i live in st helens, about 10 years ago everybody were talking about him in every shop/pub ect :D never bumped into him thou! thank god for that

Hello St Helener :D I saw him quite a few times when out for a drink 10+ years ago, one of the times he had some young lads doing squat thrusts outside a boozer called buzby's, they were his bread n butter :)

People actually used to look out for him on a fri\sat night, it was like entertainment to some :)

Soldato
Yer I went to High School in Orrell (20years ago (jesus that's depressing actually...)) and he knocked about there too. He was the reason we were forced to do Cross Country on school grounds rather than the woods as he used to hang around :D

Man of Honour
Im utterly lost on this. No idea who this bloke is, but get he's some sort of touchy feely nutter. Who the **** is he, what's he known for?

Permabanned
'Really black Aki' doesn't really roll off the tongue like 'Purple Aki'

Good ol' Purps, legend of the North West.

Blacki?

Anyways this country is going down the pan i mean what have you got left when you cannot force a few terrified people to perform inverted backflips and feel them up?

Back
Top Bottom