1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purple Aki strikes again!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Evangelion, Oct 2, 2015.

1. itchy

Mobster

^^^^This and the rest! :D I was about 13 when I was told about this guy and that was 31 years ago. :eek:

Its utter bull **** an urban legend so to say. :p

2. Housey

Man of Honour

Never heard of him, not sure Ive learnt much I needed to learn, but he does seem a bit odd.

3. Uncle Petey

Capodecina

So he doesn't exist?

4. Teknobry

Wise Guy

he was an urban legend in the sense that everyone in the northwest knew the stories about him but it was like chinese whispers, you were never sure exactly what was tru or if he even existed.
    Now everyone has interwebz access its easy to discover the truth and this is one of those times where those unbelievable stories you heard as a kid were actually true - a giant bodybuilding bloke, so black he looks purple terrifies young gym going lads into doing squats in public and measuring their muscles...LOL!

5. Nitefly

Man of Honour

I shouldn't find Purple Aki funny, but I really do.

6. LoadsaMoney

Caporegime

:p

7. wesley

Soldato

8. McBain

Capodecina

Justice for Aki!!

9. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

10. Tosno

Mobster

I can bend a metal bar like plastic and lift a bus right over my head.

11. dirtychinchilla

Sgarrista

I can lift 2 buses, soz.

12. Tosno

Mobster

But I bet you can't eat a hundred slices of bread

13. [FnG]magnolia

Pancake

Children's plastic eating implements and toy cars and buses don't count, champ :(

On the upside, you won't have your non-biceps reviewed by a crazy person so that's a positive I suppose.

14. Tosno

Mobster

I'm safe from a crazy 3 some with you and purple aki then, phew!

15. Orionaut

Soldato

Fixed for you,

One of Thatchers bigger mistakes was closing the asylums resulting in Lunatics like this being allowed to roam free!

In all seriousness, I am not saying that people like this should be chained up in a Bedlam, but they should not be allowed to roam free making a nuisance of themselves. Some sort of supervised community with a fence round it would fit the bill.

I am sure there are those who consider him a minor nuisance and essentially harmless, even a bit of a joke. But He clearly isn't right in the head and is only harmless up to the point where he commits a serious assault on some innocent victim.

(Of course, at that point all the people involved will wring their hands in the usual manner and bleat on about how "All procedures were followed" and so on like they will undoubtedly do in This Case )

16. Cosimo

Man of Honour

No justice for all those poor biceps.

17. thep02

Soldato

Knowing a couple of guys who've spent time in prisons while he was in it seems strange to send him where he obviously wants to go as a punishment.

18. Sandycheeks

Wise Guy

Another fellow St Helens-er here.
    I can assure you he is real and not just an urban legend.
    We met him years ago at Wigan train station after a trip to the swimming baths and he came over to "grope" one of my pals, there was probably 6 or 7 of us and he singled out the biggest lad but we had a bit of a laugh really and my mate started flexing and posing etc...he just laughed really but still had a quick grope (of the bicep) anyway.
    I think we was all around 14 or 15 at the time.

Seen him a few times over the years but not seen him for many years now.

FYI Purple Aki (whom is actually purple) is enormous and I certainly wouldn't want to be caught by him if I had one of those T shirts on.

St Helens isn't big enough for two international celebrities and we already have "Johnny Wellies" so I think Aki has just moved on, forever in the shadow of Johnny.

19. Sandycheeks

Wise Guy

Ignore - noob quote instead of edit!

20. Grandmaster Fap!

Sgarrista

Ha i used to see Johnny all the time when i went to college there many years ago, he would shout random things at passers by, total mentalist but lovable :D