Pyramids

Soldato
they clearly are not pyramids but the ears of Giant Robot cats and the horns of Unicorns buried underground forgotten ready for a time when the plannet is invaded by aliens, to rise and wreeck the earth mothers vengence upon interlopers.
Rise my Prettys, Rise and protect us from the lizard men and the Greys!!!

the anicents also had batteries primitive as they were and a form of healthcare, seen from arm amputations which were cared for.

you only have to look at japanese swords which we cant reproduce at int he current modernb times, expertly crafted.
humans are inventive when they need to be, you make do with what you got.

how about those london railway tunnels dug out by hand, and contructed with light and string guides. in a few hundrad years people wont beleive how it was constructed by hand.

one thing people also forget is the enviroment back then was differant, it was a lot more greener.
And Men and Women really knew how to work! non of this bad hair day starts.

i can well beleive they were contructed by some very smart people with vission.
there is so much information lost to that time, like Babylon and its many mysteries.

i kind of like Doc E E Smiths explanations in the lens man series..

Associate
OP
they clearly are not pyramids but the ears of Giant Robot cats and the horns of Unicorns buried underground forgotten ready for a time when the plannet is invaded by aliens, to rise and wreeck the earth mothers vengence upon interlopers.
Rise my Prettys, Rise and protect us from the lizard men and the Greys!!!

the anicents also had batteries primitive as they were and a form of healthcare, seen from arm amputations which were cared for.

you only have to look at japanese swords which we cant reproduce at int he current modernb times, expertly crafted.
humans are inventive when they need to be, you make do with what you got.

how about those london railway tunnels dug out by hand, and contructed with light and string guides. in a few hundrad years people wont beleive how it was constructed by hand.

one thing people also forget is the enviroment back then was differant, it was a lot more greener.
And Men and Women really knew how to work! non of this bad hair day starts.

i can well beleive they were contructed by some very smart people with vission.
there is so much information lost to that time, like Babylon and its many mysteries.

i kind of like Doc E E Smiths explanations in the lens man series..
Very informative there must have been some smart people around. Wasn't that long ago just blows my mind how they did it.

Soldato
True to see but how

Well we dont know everything, all the fine details.

I do believe the thinking in 2024 is that there is hidden structures and old parts of river under the sand near all the Pyramids.
It would have looked different there at the time.

The rivers were used to transport materials so they did not have to move them very far on dry land.

Obviously they had top notch teams of clever builders and a massive amount of grunt labour to do all the manual work.

Soldato
Thousands of expendable slaves certainly helps..............
when there were slaves in the UK it was reported they were treated better than the locals.

we also dont as far as i am aware know a great deal around that time what the culture was line.

to give it some perspectives :
the first steam engine at least for comersial was in 1712 according to Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steam... is considered the,in 1712 by Thomas Newcomen.

in the space of 320 years we went to the moon, landed probes on Venus and Mars, sent probes tot he outer egeds of our solar system.

the human race recently has progressed at an astonoshing pace.

Man of Honour
However wondrous they are, one has to admit there's something very off about how they managed to build them. Obviously Russian bots but how did an ancient civilisation afford them? Gonna need alibis off Putin, Trump and Farage STAT.

Back
Top Bottom