Quest 3 accessories thread

For those who have bought one of those Globular interfaces please report back on how it works out for you. If you can watch for how good the fittings are, in terms of any light bleed, of the face pads attachment to the base when worn, that would be great.

It looks very nice.

For those who have bought one of those Globular interfaces please report back on how it works out for you. If you can watch for how good the fittings are, in terms of any light bleed, of the face pads attachment to the base when worn, that would be great.

It looks very nice.

I've got a narrow head, can see light coming from the sides on the regular facial interface (which is why I like the spongier ones on the q2 etc). I'll let you know if it does the job!

I've got a narrow head, can see light coming from the sides on the regular facial interface (which is why I like the spongier ones on the q2 etc). I'll let you know if it does the job!

Great, thanks for that. Yup, understand with these facial interfaces it is a very person thing - they all fit differently. I seem to have a bloaty head whilst my wife's is the size of a pea.....good luck with that and fitting, lol.

In one video I watched it was mentioned bleed due to the poor fitting of the ring(s) used for the attachment of the face pad and spacers, to the base.

Good luck.

I have several faceplates, both V1 and V2. However the cushions are swappable between all the faceplates and if you do have an issue Globular Cluster customer service is excellent.

I generally use the silk cushion for normal use, and the PU one for exercise. Recently I also got the silicone one but that's only usable with Halo straps.

I have several faceplates, both V1 and V2. However the cushions are swappable between all the faceplates and if you do have an issue Globular Cluster customer service is excellent.

I generally use the silk cushion for normal use, and the PU one for exercise. Recently I also got the silicone one but that's only usable with Halo straps.

v1 ad v2 what?
AMVR? I did see another faceplate on their website, but decided aginst it and went globular instead..

Back
Top Bottom