Quest 3 owners etc

I have £23 credit burning a hole in my pocket. Have the usual (mini golf, 11 table tennis, star wars, beat sabre).

any ideas?

Keep looking at lego but think I'd get bored, racket club?

Last edited:
I have £23 credit burning a whole in my pocket. Have the usual (mini golf, 11 table tennis, star wars, beat sabre).

any ideas?

Keep looking at lego but think I'd get bored, racket club?

Everyone seems to be raving about Dungeons of Eternity lately.

Do you like zombies? I played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners a while back and thought it was really good. Recently had a go at Zombieland Headshot Fever and found it to be a lot of fun.

Or there's Resident Evil 4 VR, also highly recommended.

How about some pinball?

Everyone seems to be raving about Dungeons of Eternity lately.

Do you like zombies? I played Walking Dead Saints and Sinners a while back and thought it was really good. Recently had a go at Zombieland Headshot Fever and found it to be a lot of fun.

Or there's Resident Evil 4 VR, also highly recommended.

How about some pinball?

Thanks, I'll take a look. Forgot about Dungeons, heard some good things about it.

You can already use it to automatically scan your area if you want for a playspace, but at the same time I still want to be able to setup my own playspace since I don't always want to use the full area.
This doesn't seem to work the way I expected it to when it was announced. When you look around it maps out all the free areas of the room but then still puts a blue line in a small area around your body and tells you you're going out of bounds if you move a foot or two. Unless of course I'm doing something wrong that is.

This doesn't seem to work the way I expected it to when it was announced. When you look around it maps out all the free areas of the room but then still puts a blue line in a small area around your body and tells you you're going out of bounds if you move a foot or two. Unless of course I'm doing something wrong that is.

You need to set the boundary to roomscale and not stationary/seated.

It is set to roomscale. I should also have added that it puts the border around me and then I just set it to custom and draw it myself. I was hoping though that as it maps out the room it would then put the borders at the edges of where it's scanned, but it doesn't.

We're going to be able to smell ShiWarrior and melmac whilst playing mini golf? Oh joy...

Nasal Nirvana mate!! :D Besides the smell isn't what worries me about the future. It's Shiwarrior hoping we will all be running around in the nude while playing VR!! :p

As for Smells, it's Mr.Cookie you should be worried about. He smells like Wet dog. I am positively spring fresh in comparison. :D

It is set to roomscale. I should also have added that it puts the border around me and then I just set it to custom and draw it myself. I was hoping though that as it maps out the room it would then put the borders at the edges of where it's scanned, but it doesn't.

Ah, the border setup either seated or roomscale is for when you aren't using passthrough. The scanning is to map the room for objects for passthrough where you don't need a guardian as you can see where walls and breakables are.

Yeah the pass through is definitely low quality... I'm not sure if I expected crystal clarity, but it is blurry, low resolution video. Can't make out detail on faces, places etc. streaming quality of pass through to the TV is high resolution, but what's fed to my eyes is appalling by comparison.

Yeah the pass through is definitely low quality... I'm not sure if I expected crystal clarity, but it is blurry, low resolution video. Can't make out detail on faces, places etc. streaming quality of pass through to the TV is high resolution, but what's fed to my eyes is appalling by comparison.

Where did you purchase if from? You can always return it and get your money back.

Even these ones?

star-wars-admiral-ackbar-1559425317.jpg

Last edited:
So I upgraded from a Quest 2 to a Quest 3 and have only managed to use it once in more than a week, have got my old nemesis vertigo back and VR certainly isn't conducive to the condition. I am trying some exercises to try to clear my inner ear of the problem.

slowly does it. Try seated only stuff, then games that only need you to move within your own area. Always use teleport option never free movement.

Anyone any complaints on the quality of compression ? I know the index had better quality than the quest 2 due to compression over cable/wifi. Quest 3 seems to have the same issue or?

Back
Top Bottom