• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

R9 290X Owners Thread

I recently bought a Asus Matrix R9290x-p-4cd5. Having lots of problems, when playing Crysis 3 after about 5 mins start to get white flashing artifacts, slowly get worse then blackscreens. Have to alt tab to task manager to close Crysis, gpu tweak shows the mem stuck at 5400. Tried fresh install of win 7 on new disk, still the same. Left sides off case and set fans to max still black screens. If I set gpu tweak to power save it does not blackscreen. If I put 7970 matrix back in all runs ok, no blackscreens. What do you think the problem is? Running win7 x64 and catalyst 14.4.

most likely it's faulty..

i'm had 2 asus 290x which both was faulty.

If you are wondering why that EKWB water block for your AMD Radeon R9 290X or R9 290 didn't fit

Yes?

it's because there are multiple board designs being manufactured. This new board, the R29FA, is a reference board that is slightly different from the original design. The new board design can be found on Power Color, Club3D and VTX3D cards.

ah ok.

Back
Top Bottom